• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Punk'd on the boards

exodus

The team lacks in fundamentals. You can see when the ball is in the air, rarely if ever does anyone on the Hawks move. It's like they wait to see how the ball is going to go off the rim instead of putting a body on the other team's rebounders.

The team lacks in fundamentals. You can see when the ball is in the air, rarely if ever does anyone on the Hawks move. It's like they wait to see how the ball is going to go off the rim instead of putting a body on the other team's rebounders.

You can definitely see that if you're at a game live. I was there last night, and it was ridiculous the amount of rebounds we didn't get.

- Horfort boxes out, most of the time

- Zaza only does it, if a man is leaning up against him

- Smoove and Marvin never do it, strictly relying on their jumping ability to get the rebound.

- None of the guards do it, if they happen to be around the lane.

Josh smith has turned into the least physical player in the league. Is he trying to block shots or pat the guy on the back, I can't tell. And he couldn't box out my grandmother for a rebound. 'OMG, I'm open, I better shoot it, now!'

I'm really stunned that there have not been more guys who looked at how Rodman made millions by playing such an important role. He rebounded and did the other things that made his team better and other guys who aren't stars could take a page from his book and have a decent career.