• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

We are the only team in our division without a (potential) superstar

Joker

Orlando: Dwight, nothing else needs to be said.

Charlotte: Augustin is a potential superstar. He is a good scoring PG with good playmaking abilities. He is like Nate Archibald but with better playmaking abilites and in PG's league.

Washington: Gilbert Arenas, the Cleveland game showed everyone that Gil is back. He even smarter then he was and could have came back in Jan but the Wiz sucked and they sat him for most of the season.

Us: No one, JJ is a star player but not a superstar. Horford, Marvin, and Smith have All Star potential but aren't stars without the right superstar to lead them.

This is something to think of, this could spell trouble for us. We will still be very good but a NBA title is harder when your division has stars like the Southwest division in Western Conference. I like JJ, he is one of the better players in the league. A top 20-25 player in the league, but a title is a dream without of superstar.

I know it's not the offseason but the Cavs series is pretty much a done deal. We might win Game 4 but Game 5 will be a lost. I am just expressing my views.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

D.J Augustin? hahahahahhahaha

Deron? hahahaha.... That is what ppl said about Deron after his rookie season. CP3 was the only PG ppl knew of at that point.

Wade? Melo is much better.... Remember those days when ppl plus ESPN used to say it.

Deron? hahahaha.... That is what ppl said about Deron after his rookie season. CP3 was the only PG ppl knew of at that point.

Wade? Melo is much better.... Remember those days when ppl plus ESPN used to say it.

Oh come on, Deron was projected to be great... He was considered a top 3 pick... Most people had him over CP3.... Now Augustin is a good young player, but he will be no more than a role player change of pace guy...

It's funny. Everyone says that JJ isn't a superstar, and I agree with that.

But tell the coaches that play against us that he's not. This guy sees about the same amount of double teams as Kobe and Lebron. The difference, is that JJ will tend not to force his offense, and keep playing the team game.

Every coach around the league speaks highly of JJ, except Hawk fans.

Oh come on, Deron was projected to be great... He was considered a top 3 pick... Most people had him over CP3.... Now Augustin is a good young player, but he will be no more than a role player change of pace guy...

Deron was a top 3 draft pick in an average draft, Augustin was a top 10 pick is one of the greatest drafts I've ever seen, still pissed we didn't have a pick in that draft. Augustin is very much an elite level PG. Deron was not projected to be great, only Marvin was and I thought CP3, Deron, and Bogut but was wrong on Bogut. That draft was considered to be weak at that time. Augustin got a lot of minutes in a LARRY BROWN coached team, Larry hates playing young guys, really think about that. He has a great skillset, he was adjusting to the game for the most part of last season, when he got it, it made Charlotte almost a playoff team. That team could be like the Utah Jazz, that is what they look like they are building in Charlotte.

Edited by nbasuperstar40

But tell the coaches that play against us that he's not. This guy sees about the same amount of double teams as Kobe and Lebron. The difference, is that JJ will tend not to force his offense, and keep playing the team game.

I think highly of JJ, but he is not a superstar... When you say superstar i think of Kobe, Lebron and Wade... That's it..... I think Brandon Roy can become one...

He is a star, a lock for the All Star game, which is better then a lot of players. But he isn't a superstar. We have to have a lot to be great with J.J.

Deron was a top 3 draft pick in an average draft, Augustin was a top 10 pick is one of the greatest drafts I've ever seen, still pissed we didn't have a pick in that draft. Augustin is very much an elite level PG. Deron was not projected to be great, only Marvin was and I thought CP3, Deron, and Bogut but was wrong on Bogut. That draft was considered to be weak at that time. Augustin got a lot of minutes in a LARRY BROWN coached team, Larry hates playing young guys, really think about that. He has a great skillset, he was adjusting to the game for the most part of last season, when he got it, it made Charlotte almost a playoff team. That team could be like the Utah Jazz, that is what they look like they are building in Charlotte.

As for Arenas . . I'll take JJ every day of the week.

Gilbert Arenas is so good, that the best record he's ever amassed in Washington, was a 45 win season. And his teams lost in the 1st round of the playoffs 3 out of 4 years.

He is a star, a lock for the All Star game, which is better then a lot of players. But he isn't a superstar. We have to have a lot to be great with J.J.

There are only 4 superstars in this league:

- Lebron

- Kobe

- Wade

- Duncan

Everybody else are just star players, because they don't consistently do it on a nightly basis.