• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Off season moves that will probably really happen! take a look at this DIESEL!

JTB

My idea "offense coordinator", some people says to add diffrent players or sign and trade our players but nothing will change this team if woody is still running our offense.

I hope you know that "idea" has been floating around a couple of year before you joined the board.

If your wondering why there is not some huge response to your "idea" its b/c it is discussed every off season but never happens.

I hope you know that "idea" has been floating around a couple of year before you joined the board.

If your wondering why there is not some huge response to your "idea" its b/c it is discussed every off season but never happens.

oh........well if thats the case i guess were just gon be shitty next year on offense again. I mean signing and tradeing our players isnt going to help if the same offense system (woodys offense) is ran next season cause really there isnt one.

oh........well if thats the case i guess were just gon be shitty next year on offense again. I mean signing and tradeing our players isnt going to help if the same offense system (woodys offense) is ran next season cause really there isnt one.

If Woody is back it will be the same unless Jason Kidd is brought in. He would be the defacto "offensive coordinator."

Right now Bibby is the defacto offensive coordinator.

I would love to see a Eddie Jordan or Mark Jackson brought in to be a assistant " offensive coordinator" who could tutor a young pg like Acie Law. Problem is they would never work under Woody..........for a good reason, they are both too good to work under Woody.