• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Driving Test Tips

mattlanta

I failed my driving test a couple weeks ago. I take it again on the 28th. If I fail it that time, I'll have to wait two months to take it again... so yeah, a lot of pressure on me here since I need to work two jobs this summer and am also volunteering at a hospital... just wondering if you guys can help me out with any tips, haha.

The first time I took it, I failed cause I did a rolling stop at a red light. I'm not really nervous about the test coming up, I just think I need practice around that area and then polish my backing up skills since I just winged it when I did the back up parking.

Edited by Macquiao

I failed my driving test a couple weeks ago. I take it again on the 28th. If I fail it that time, I'll have to wait two months to take it again... so yeah, a lot of pressure on me here since I need to work two jobs this summer and am also volunteering at a hospital... just wondering if you guys can help me out with any tips, haha.

The first time I took it, I failed cause I did a rolling stop at a red light. I'm not really nervous about the test coming up, I just think I need practice around that area and then polish my backing up skills since I just winged it when I did the back up parking.

Best tip that I can give you ... spend LESS time on Hawksquawk and MORE time practicing driving. :nono:

Best tip that I can give you ... spend LESS time on Hawksquawk and MORE time practicing driving. :nono:

Yeah, find a parking lot somewhere, get in a car, practice. Get some trash cans or something if they're around and set them up for parallel parking. There aren't really any tips other than to practice the stuff you're supposed to know for the test.

Offer the officer a cool $100 bill. You should do fine with that.

its cool man, I failed my driving test the first time also... Watch out for those STOP signs, I ran one that was hanging off the DMV building. Its an automatic failure, but yeah practice does make perfect.

You failed your driving test? :no-no: :no-no: I am sorry, but i don't understand how people can possibly fail these driving tests... If you fail a driving test in Europe i would be fine with since it's 1000X harder, but here is US?

I don't know how to help you lol....

You failed your driving test? :no-no: :no-no: I am sorry, but i don't understand how people can possibly fail these driving tests... If you fail a driving test in Europe i would be fine with since it's 1000X harder, but here is US?

I don't know how to help you lol....

Yep... I know this may look like a pathetic excuse, but the test location that I went to had just opened up. It's called All Star Driver. They replaced the Academy of Driving, a company that was sued and then the owners got arrested, for giving licenses away to illegal immigrants and giving the testers licenses even when they failed it. So All Star Driver is very strict right now and many of the students that went to take their test there also failed it...