• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

JJ's isolations

exodus

• Premium Member
Why do people waist time on Avery ?

He is owed $4 mill in 09-10 and 10-11 from Cuban. If he takes a job he looses the money.

The ASG are paying Woody $2mill right now. You really think they want to may $6 mill (+) to head coaches next year ?

If the ASG offered Avery $4 mill a year...... Avery would be coaching for free for 2 the next seasons b/c he would make $4 mill not to coach for the next 2 season from his Dallas contract.

Avery is not coaching anywhere ! Why waste the time ?

I bet Fratello, Collins, Cheeks, Porter, or VanGundy would take the job for $2 mill and run with it ! Spend your time and energy on people who actually make sense in reality.

By that same token, I don't see woody going anywhere this year either. Why move Woody when he's under contract, just had home court advantage in the first round, and won a first round series. I just hope that they have the wisdom to get him an offensive coach. He needs the help.

• Premium Member
By that same token, I don't see woody going anywhere this year either. Why move Woody when he's under contract, just had home court advantage in the first round, and won a first round series. I just hope that they have the wisdom to get him an offensive coach. He needs the help.

Sadly I think Woodson's contract is exactly why he may still be here.