• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Eminem: Relapse

Admin

I've had this for about a week now and I've probably listened to it about 5 times straight through and countless times on a few of my favorite songs. I don't know what he was thinking but the 2 radio tracks that we've heard so far are among the worst on the album, perhaps because they are cleaner than the rest of the album. I'm definitely digging it although I'm beginning to think that he might be in the closet with as much gay stuff as he refers to in his songs which there are a few of on this album as usual.

So I know that this isn't publicly available for about 5 days but does anyone else have it yet and if so what are your thoughts?

• Premium Member

The lyrics are good but lose the damn indian accent. It would be SO much better and even close to classic Em if he'd just change the accent. Why does he do that? Dre should've told him it sounds terrible.

The lyrics are good but lose the damn indian accent. It would be SO much better and even close to classic Em if he'd just change the accent. Why does he do that? Dre should've told him it sounds terrible.

Yeah I don't know why he does that either ... perhaps too many years of drugs have warped his fragile little mind?

That skit with "Tonya" is freaking creepy isn't it? And then the Christopher Reeves bit makes me feel guilty for thinking it's awesome but oh well.

I think that track 12 is my favorite although there are quite a few really good tracks on this one.

lol yea that was what alot of my ppl were saying..he sounded funny on most of the trax but the lyrics were on point as usual. It wasnt his best album but it was solid..i give it a 7/10. his other albums were all damn near classics tho so its a bit of a fall off. So far this year Im feeling that Rick Ross album the most..Ricky Rawse the Boss or as some would say Officer Rickkyyyy lmaoo

lol yea that was what alot of my ppl were saying..he sounded funny on most of the trax but the lyrics were on point as usual. It wasnt his best album but it was solid..i give it a 7/10. his other albums were all damn near classics tho so its a bit of a fall off. So far this year Im feeling that Rick Ross album the most..Ricky Rawse the Boss or as some would say Officer Rickkyyyy lmaoo

Rick Ross' Deeper Than Rap? I heard that album sucked, lol.