• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I am hoping for an Orlando vs. Denver finals!

Man I would be so happy if the Magic beat CLeveland. They pretty much had their ticket this season. I bet David Stern would cry for weeks if the Nuggets and that Magic make it to the finals. How funny would it be if the so called King is the only one of the big three (Wade, James, Anthony) not to have a ring!!

• Premium Member
Man I would be so happy if the Magic beat CLeveland. They pretty much had their ticket this season. I bet David Stern would cry for weeks if the Nuggets and that Magic make it to the finals. How funny would it be if the so called King is the only one of the big three (Wade, James, Anthony) not to have a ring!!

You might get an Denver vs. Cleveland finals, but Orlando doesn't have the guns to beat Lebron and the refs.

Like you, I want to see Lebron bounced from the playoffs... But Van Gundy is the master of Panic.

I 2nd the origianl post but will the refs let it happen? Orlando has the weapons but how will they react when they get fouled hard and the refs just let Lebron take the ball from them at will with no call? Will Orlando play physical enough and how quick will the refs make sure Dwight Howard is sitting with 2 tick tac fouls while Lebron is commiting felonies out there.

• Premium Member
I 2nd the origianl post but will the refs let it happen? Orlando has the weapons but how will they react when they get fouled hard and the refs just let Lebron take the ball from them at will with no call? Will Orlando play physical enough and how quick will the refs make sure Dwight Howard is sitting with 2 tick tac fouls while Lebron is commiting felonies out there.

Here's how games (1-3) will go.

With 8 minutes to go in the first quarter, Howard goes to the bench with 2 fouls.

With 10 minutes to go in the first Half, Howard goes tot he bench with his 3rd foul.

With 8 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter, Howard goes to the bench with his 5th foul.

With 7 minutes left in the game, Howard fouls out.

Lebron finishes the game with 35 points, 8 rebounds, 7 assists and only 1 personal foul.

You might get an Denver vs. Cleveland finals, but Orlando doesn't have the guns to beat Lebron and the refs.

Like you, I want to see Lebron bounced from the playoffs... But Van Gundy is the master of Panic.

As much as everyone is saying the Lakers are "soft" and Nene and Martin and co. will push the Lakers around, I don't see it. LeBron and Kobe are on a collision course for the finals. It's what the league wants, and it's what it will get.

It would be sweet to see and upset. Denver seems to have the best shot since Cleveland seems hungrier then LA right now.

Maybe Petrius can guard Lebron ?

Orlando will have just as much trouble matching up with the small and quick backcourt of West and Williams. They will need Lee healthy for mathcups. Orlando will have to hope they're 3 point shot is on for 4 games out of 7 to have a chance.

The West vs. Reddick / Lee matchup will be interesting. Even though their role players this is what could be the difference.

Varejo on Lewis or Turk will also me interesting. Will the perimeter shooting limit Varejo's effectiveness and rebounding or will the 3 point shot be off and Varejo is the reason for a huge rebounding edge for the Cavs ?

This series will post some position matchups that pit opposite styled players against one another. Very interesting series.

Out west I look foward to seeing Kobe and Carmelo lock up at times of the game. Billups on the veteran Fisher will also be fun. Will Odom ever be healthy ? Will Bynum and Gasol take advantage of Ne Ne, Martin, & Anderson or it be a draw in the frontcourt ?