• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Which Hawks player, is in the gym..working on his game

HawkNJersey

BTW, my vote is for Coach Mike Woodson...

He's probably in the gym, drawing up offensive sets. :write a letter:

In the words of Damon Wayans and David Alan Grier "In Living Color"...HATED IT!!

meaning, I doubt that...SERIOUSLY

let's go iso Joe

I thought Tyrone Hill was already part of the staff. He is behind the bench for most games sitting by Mark Price.

I think he is...I think he is the big man's coach...Hakeem Olajuwon please....just make him an official coach or at least a consultant like Mark Price, he already works with Smoove in the offseason, well last year anyway

I think he is...I think he is the big man's coach...Hakeem Olajuwon please....just make him an official coach or at least a consultant like Mark Price, he already works with Smoove in the offseason, well last year anyway

I only heard about Smoove working with Hakeem 2 or 3 offseasons ago. I heard nothing at all about Smoove last offseason except that he was trying to get a deal worked out. I think the Smoove working with Hakeem and Calvin is blown out of proportion, it was probably a couple of weeks to a month in Houston where he worked with the guys and thats it. They certainly didn't help him that much, just look at Smoove's free throw shooting for proof.