• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What the draft lottery means for us!

Wurider05

Clippers-now have a glut at C/PF--Griffin, Randolph, Kaman, Camby. Thornton

grizzlies are expected to take Rubio a pg--They may have Rubio, Conley, Jaric, Wilks

If Bibby is gone and we don't think that Acie is the answer would you guys mind a run at Conley. It is pretty obvious that if they get Rubio then it is see ya later for Conley.

Whether we get a big man or not Bibby can't be our starting PG next year. I know that many of you including myself didn't like him coming out of Ohio State but do you think he can help now. How does he match up against Rose, Rondo, Nelson, etc in the eastern conference.

He is on a rookie contract.

If you're talking about Conley...I'm not impressed at all. I think he is a 2nd tier player who will likely get a 2nd contract as a backup and then be out of the league after that.

When the Grizz brought on Hollins and got rid of Crittenton and Lowry, Conley exploded towards the end of last season. He shown he can score, is exceptional on the boards for a guard and managed 6 assists even on a team that barely scored. The Grizz now have a quandary with the second pick as they now effectively have two studs to trade.

Beyond that people need to forget about caveman Kaman, he is slow, injury prone and expensive. With Griffin in tow (trust me this is a choice not even the Clippers could mess up) and high dollar guys in Camby, and Randolph the odd man out is DeAndre Jordan. He is a legit 7footer that can jump out the gym, finish inside with regularity and block shots. He's only making the league minimum I'd definetly consider trading our draft pick straight up for him.

• Premium Member
I'd do the trade for Jordan but I would think there would be a lot of teams that would make a run at him . . . . . and make a better offer?

I would definitely look hard at Jordan. 7'0 255!!! I think he'd be a great addition. I would certainly give up our first for him.

I would also take a strong look at MCJ but I wouldn't be willing to give a whole lot for him. Maybe Mo.

grizzlies are expected to take Rubio a pg--They may have Rubio, Conley, Jaric, Wilks

I think the Grizz go Thabeet. Conley is solid at PG and lighting quick to run the break with Mayo and Gay. Get Thabeet to play defense and start the break for Conley, Mayo, and Gay to finish.

I just can't see the Grizz going back to having a logjam at the PG position with Conley coming into to his own. Get the defensive center and roll !

Edited by coachx

I would definitely look hard at Jordan. 7'0 255!!! I think he'd be a great addition. I would certainly give up our first for him.

I would also take a strong look at MCJ but I wouldn't be willing to give a whole lot for him. Maybe Mo.

If they are seriously considering giving up on Conley I would give them #19 and a cap filler for him and run to the bank !

Would gladly trade pick #19 for Jordan too !

What if we offered the Clippers Speedy and Mo Evans for Chris Kaman? I know Kaman's been hurt, but when healthy the guy is a beast and a true center. We'd then be able to make a decision on Marvin and Chillz. If we were to re-sign Bibbs

Kaman

Horford

Smoove

Johnson

Bibby

That's a pretty solid starting 5 IMO. I don't have a clue if we'd have enough money left to bring in a solid bench.