• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Game on!

• Moderators

I didn't get to see the end and would love if someone has a clip of howard's 6th foul.

It was fun game to watch and there was some good execution but I just kept thinking how wussy the game seemed for an EC final. Maybe it got more physical in the fourth but for the most part it was a lot of jersey tugging, hugging and slapping. I always think the Hawks aren't playing physical enough but we look like the bad boys compared to this.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get to see the end and would love if someone has a clip of howard's 6th foul.

It was fun game to watch and there was some good execution but I just kept thinking how wussy the game seemed for an EC final. Maybe it got more physical in the fourth but for the most part it was a lot of jersey tugging, hugging and slapping. I always think the Hawks aren't playing physical enough but we look like the bad boys compared to this.

You can see it near the end, you know, the one with little to no contact what so ever. It's amazing how the NBA is still catering to LeBron even after the loss, no YouTube vids of the Magic winning the game..... just LeBron's 49 points....

• Moderators

You can see it near the end, you know, the one with little to no contact what so ever. It's amazing how the NBA is still catering to LeBron even after the loss, no YouTube vids of the Magic winning the game..... just LeBron's 49 points....

thanks. that was a terrible call. Remember when Dwade just mugged Stucky on the way ot the basket at the end of a game earlier in the season. The announcer screamed the party line 'your not going to get that call at the end of the game' . maybe not if you're Stuckey.

• Premium Member

Cavs not laughing and joking around now. I lOVE THIS GAME!

• Premium Member
:thumbsupsmileyanim: wow the league must have gotten a memo on integrity over the last week

my bad

• Premium Member
Holy Toledo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LeBron with....

"THE SHOT"..........1 second

I bet met life that JJ would have shot an air ball.

I bet met life that JJ would have shot an air ball.

C'mon - give the man his due - that was awesome. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Fade-away jumper with one second on the clock...only thing he could do....ORL should have triple teamed him

...idiots.

Edited by DJlaysitup

Honestly - had ORL double teamed LeBron out of that break with a fronter and a backer - they would be up 2-0 (90% chance).

MAJOR F-UP.....IMHO....you NEVER let their best player beat you late.....low BBIQ....if ORL was up 2-0 they could lose a game at home and still win. Dumb coaching. It will probably cost them the series and a shot at the title.

Honestly - had ORL double teamed LeBron out of that break with a fronter and a backer - they would be up 2-0 (90% chance).

MAJOR F-UP.....IMHO....you NEVER let their best player beat you late.....low BBIQ....if ORL was up 2-0 they could lose a game at home and still win. Dumb coaching. It will probably cost them the series and a shot at the title.

Woa woa woa, let's not forget to commend these guys for not only hanging but practically putting the fear of God into the crowned eastern conference champs. Orlando's got HC now and came within a second of being 2-0 against the "King" I'd say they are in pretty good shape for the rest of the series.

Woa woa woa, let's not forget to commend these guys for not only hanging but practically putting the fear of God into the crowned eastern conference champs. Orlando's got HC now and came within a second of being 2-0 against the "King" I'd say they are in pretty good shape for the rest of the series.

I'd like to agree - but CLE will get 1 of 2 at their place....it will be a three game series and CLE will have the HC back - or maybe they will win in 6.

Edited by DJlaysitup

• Premium Member

I have proof that the league is pulling for Lebron. Go back to the end of the game:

If a player suffers a laceration or a wound where bleeding occurs, the officials shall suspend the game at the earliest appropriate time. Upon suspension of play, the head coach shall be informed that he has the option to, immediately, substitute for the player, call a regular timeout or a 20-second timeout. If a substitute replaces the player, the opposing team shall be allowed to substitute one player. The injured player may return to the game when he has received appropriate treatment by med-ical staff personnel.

If the player returns to the game, the officials shall make certain that any lesion, wound or dermatitis is covered with a dressing that will prevent contamination to and/or from other sources. A wrist or sweat band is not considered a suitable bandage.

If the injured player is awarded a free throw attempt(s) as a result of a person-al foul, play shall be suspended as soon as the final attempt is successful or unsuc-cessful.

If the player is involved in a jump ball, play shall be suspended as soon as possession is gained by either team. Caution shall be used when suspending play, so as not to halt a fast break situation.

Mandatory timeouts shall not be granted during a suspension of play unless the offensive team calls a 20-second timeout. If the suspension of play is for a defensive player, a mandatory timeout shall not be granted if the defensive team calls a 20- second timeout. In that case, only the bleeding player may be replaced and, if so, the opposing team is permitted one substitute.

If treatment is not completed within the allotted time, the head coach may call another timeout or substitute for the injured player. Substitutes are permitted consistent with existing rules on substitution.

If a team has no timeouts remaining when play is suspended, the officials will allow 20 seconds for appropriate treatment. If the treatment is not completed in accordance with paragraph two above, the injured player must be removed immedi-ately.

ONLY the injured player may be removed from the game under these circumstances. The offensive team will receive a full eight seconds to advance the ball into the frontcourt. The 24 second clock will remain as is or reset to 14, whichever is greater.

Before the last play by Orlando, Lebron was bleeding. They called a 30 second officials time out so that he can clean it up. When you read the No blood Rule above... Nowhere does it say that the officials can call a 30 second time out to give a player a chance to clean up the blood. Cleveland was spared a timeout so that Lebron could play on that final play. I call BS. I know Van Gundy can't complain about the officiating to the league but I think it proves C-O-N+ Spiracy.

Orlando is exposing the Cavs. Their guards are to small for Orlando. I never realized how big the Magic can play. I love seeing the bench sitting there with their mouths closed..LOL.