Game on!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
75879785.jpg

The Magic won? Who cares.

Did you see that amazing play that Lebron made to "force" overtime. Wow. I would be really proud of that as a Cleveland fan. No bailouts for my guys, he earned that trip to the line!

what did yall think about lebrons Bailout call, im sure Van Gundy wanted to get a tech there it was ridiculous!

There was only .5 seconds left if he got a tech there somebody would have shot him. Horrible call though but they are doing everything in their power to get Lebron to the finals.

• Premium Member
Can't believe the Magic were nine point dogs in the first two games. Magic frontline is too dynamic for Varajeo and Slow Z, two centers against Lewis and Dwight. They have no one for Hedo. Skip to my Lou balled out.

I think people saw the 7 games it took to beat a KGless Celtic team. The problem is that the Celtics are better than people want to admit and it's a game of matchups.

Right now, Mike Brown is being exposed. He can't defend the screen and roll. Orlando is running it to perfection. He can't find anybody to stop Howard. When Howard gets his mind right, he is unstoppable.