• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Players I would like to see us acquire via trade or free agency

Hi guys,

This is actually my first post here but I've been reading Hawksquawk for a few years or so and really enjoy it. I actually check the boards a few times daily and am familiar with a lot of the regular posters here. Anyways here is some guys that I'd love to see in Hawks uniforms next season. The following is a rating system of how I think they would fit in our system and as overall players in the league.

1=excellent

2=good

3=fair

Monta Ellis 1

Caron Butler 1

Tyson Chandler 3

Ben Gordon 2

Ramon Sessions 2

Raymond Felton 2

Chris Bosh 1

Carlos Boozer 2

Tayshaun Prince 2

Rip Hamilton 2

Rasheed Wallace 3

Jamal Crawford 3

Andre Miller 1

Samuel Dalembert 2

Andre Iguodala 1

Dirk Nowitzki 1

Amare Stoudamire 1

Mehmet Okur 1

Thoughts?

I would say good assesment of each of those players but I would:

drop Monta down one to 2 as he's not a point and can't really shoot from distance

and the pistons Rip, and Prince to 3 because they duplicate skills we already have

and raise Rasheed to 2 because he fills in a position of need but age and desire at this point keeps him from a 1

and oh yea, welcome aboard :beer:

• Premium Member
Hi guys,

This is actually my first post here but I've been reading Hawksquawk for a few years or so and really enjoy it. I actually check the boards a few times daily and am familiar with a lot of the regular posters here. Anyways here is some guys that I'd love to see in Hawks uniforms next season. The following is a rating system of how I think they would fit in our system and as overall players in the league.

1=excellent

2=good

3=fair

Monta Ellis 1

Caron Butler 1

Tyson Chandler 3

Ben Gordon 2

Ramon Sessions 2

Raymond Felton 2

Chris Bosh 1

Carlos Boozer 2

Tayshaun Prince 2

Rip Hamilton 2

Rasheed Wallace 3

Jamal Crawford 3

Andre Miller 1

Samuel Dalembert 2

Andre Iguodala 1

Dirk Nowitzki 1

Amare Stoudamire 1

Mehmet Okur 1

Thoughts?

Everything else is on point. Welcome to hs.net by the way.

Only players on that list I would like : Ellis, Butler or Miller..

I want Gortat from Orlando. Making less than 800K and not signed for next year. Orlando couldnt match a 4-5 million offer for him, and he looks solid when on the floor. Thoughts?

I want Gortat from Orlando. Making less than 800K and not signed for next year. Orlando couldnt match a 4-5 million offer for him, and he looks solid when on the floor. Thoughts?

I think he'd be a good fit but I would like to keep Za. We need more bigs and Sekou's response does not make it look like it is a foregone conclusion that we will get Andersen.