• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Sekou Smith answers your Questions

gsuteke

Q. We have a big huge problem on offense and I wanted to know if there is any talk of getting an offense coordinator to help out woody and his staff, so we can be a better offense team next season? Also what players are we most likely going to go after in the free agency or sign and trade with possibly?

A. Larry Drew would20be the ideal candidate, but I don’t see it happening. But I’m in 100 percent agreement with anyone that thinks that’s a good idea. I’m not giving away my list of free agent targets here. Plus, it’s a work in progress you can view on ajc.com in the coming weeks.

Thanks for answering my question sekou! Hopefully we will try to go after a larry drew for offensive coordinator, but if not i hope we get someone decent! cause woody needs some help.................................I'll be checking ajc.com for your list of possible free agents we may go after!

I believe we already have Larry Drew on our coaching staff, not sure if memory serves but he took over when Woody was ejected one game. I guess it's more of a matter of Woody actually letting him implement a system then.....and running it.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic