• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

IF We resign Bibby.

Diesel

• Premium Member

I think it's probably SUnd's mission to get Bibby back... And If he's a leadership force in the lockerroom, I guess we have to bite that bullet.

So if we do that...

Moves that should follow.

Acie to LAC for DeAndre Jordan.

Sign Flip.

Sign Zaza

Sign Hunter

Sign West

Hopefully we have drafted Teague or Lawson or Holiday.

I don't know what will happen with Chillz and Marvin?

Between Chillz, Marvin, Speedy... those are our moving pieces (as Sund refers to them). I think we should pay attention to what opens up... If we can improve our scoring, we should look into that.

I don't think Amare or Stoudamire is an answer for us.

Shawn Marion is interesting but his slide isn't impressive.

I think I would make a play for a seasoned Vet like Antonio McDyess. We need some toughness in the frontcourt to go along with Zaza.

Gooden is also interesting.

My guess is that Sund wants Bibby back as well.. Unfortunately, we will have to overpay to keep him most likely. Oh well, I hope Bibby goes elsewhere, but if he does, we need someone who can step up in his place. Again I say, Sund better earn his money this year.

Edited by TheTruth

• Moderators
Acie to LAC for DeAndre Jordan.

I would be very, very excited if we pulled that off. If Acie blossoms it could actually be a solid deal for both teams but having a young big with real potential...I'd have to think he would go for more than Acie.

I would be very, very excited if we pulled that off. If Acie blossoms it could actually be a solid deal for both teams but having a young big with real potential...

...that he'd never come close to reaching under woody