• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I can still see Orlando losing. Stern will clamp down !

NJHAWK

How about the Cavs win game 5 but Howard gets suspended for game 6 because of getting his 7th T in game 5. I would not put this past Stern at all. If the Cavs get it to 6 I think the pressure is actually on Orlando then. They have to win game 6 because Lebron will shoot 100 ft's if there is a game 7 in Clevland.

Our own gm Sund said it best the Magic are the best team in the east. Lebron will get calls but the Magic have the Cavs outclassed. Their guards are too big for the Cavs, their bigs are too quick for the Cavs, even when Dwight has fouled out the team has too many good bigs behind him. Only chance Cleveland has is if Mo Williams stops doing his best Larry Hughes impression and hits some shots, unless that happens this team is dead in the water.

The only way Cleveland is winning this series, is for either Mo Williams or Delonte West to average about 25 a game for the rest of the series . . along with LeBron getting 35+ points . . and Big Z and Varejao rebounding better.

The NBA is all about matchups. And Cleveland does not match up well AT ALL with the Magic. What have they lost? 9 out of the last 10 or 11 games they've played against the Magic? Nah man. Even if the refs cheat, it still won't matter. I mean damn . . if it wasn't for Lebron's lucky buzzer beater in Game 2 . . . the Cavs GET SWEPT !!!!

That's why this fan base can't be so hard on the Hawks performance against the Cavs. Whether people want to admit it or not, the injuries to Al and Marvin absolutely KILLED US. Let those 2 be healthy, and it's a much closer series than it was. A healthy frontline of Al, Josh, and Marvin would've at least given us a puncher's chance to win a few games, and put ourselfves in position to possibly steal the series.

The only way Cleveland is winning this series, is for either Mo Williams or Delonte West to average about 25 a game for the rest of the series . . along with LeBron getting 35+ points . . and Big Z and Varejao rebounding better.

The NBA is all about matchups. And Cleveland does not match up well AT ALL with the Magic. What have they lost? 9 out of the last 10 or 11 games they've played against the Magic? Nah man. Even if the refs cheat, it still won't matter. I mean damn . . if it wasn't for Lebron's lucky buzzer beater in Game 2 . . . the Cavs GET SWEPT !!!!

That's why this fan base can't be so hard on the Hawks performance against the Cavs. Whether people want to admit it or not, the injuries to Al and Marvin absolutely KILLED US. Let those 2 be healthy, and it's a much closer series than it was. A healthy frontline of Al, Josh, and Marvin would've at least given us a puncher's chance to win a few games, and put ourselfves in position to possibly steal the series.

Its been closer than you hint. Clevland could have been swept but they also could be up 3-1 just as easy. I cant stand Clevland and want them to lose but they should win game 5 at home and if Howard gets a T in that game then game 6 in Orlando without Superman becomes very winable and game 7 at home is usually won by the home team. I agree with the injuries killing us vs Clevland though. Horford not being able to battle for boards and Marv not being able to make Lebron actually have to guard someone instead of roaming off Mo " no offense " Evans made it very easy for the Cavs. Joe being hurt and ZazA getting ejected were things we just could not overcome.

• Premium Member
How about the Cavs win game 5 but Howard gets suspended for game 6 because of getting his 7th T in game 5. I would not put this past Stern at all. If the Cavs get it to 6 I think the pressure is actually on Orlando then. They have to win game 6 because Lebron will shoot 100 ft's if there is a game 7 in Clevland.

That's my concern too. That's why the league should review the last technical. It was pure BS.

• Premium Member
Its been closer than you hint. Clevland could have been swept but they also could be up 3-1 just as easy. I cant stand Clevland and want them to lose but they should win game 5 at home and if Howard gets a T in that game then game 6 in Orlando without Superman becomes very winable and game 7 at home is usually won by the home team. I agree with the injuries killing us vs Clevland though. Horford not being able to battle for boards and Marv not being able to make Lebron actually have to guard someone instead of roaming off Mo " no offense " Evans made it very easy for the Cavs. Joe being hurt and ZazA getting ejected were things we just could not overcome.

Cleveland hasn't dominated Orlando at home. IF Howard doesn't foul out, Orlando could win it in Cleveland. Last night, overtime, he pretty much proved that he can't be stopped. He is the unstoppable force in the league.. not james or kobe.

Cleveland hasn't dominated Orlando at home. IF Howard doesn't foul out, Orlando could win it in Cleveland. Last night, overtime, he pretty much proved that he can't be stopped. He is the unstoppable force in the league.. not james or kobe.

?

His offense still sucks, and he was stopped pretty well by Kendrick Perkins. Cleveland can't stop him, but that is because their bigs are so busy flopping they can't D up on him.

That's my concern too. That's why the league should review the last technical. It was pure BS.

If that technical foul is not rescinded VanGundy should go on a tirade blasting the league's officails and Stern. Cause a media nightmare for Stern. Go on ever radio show and sports news telecast you can find. You know they would all love to stir the pot !

The fouldon Petrius with 0.5 seconds on the clock was the worst call I have ever seen. James lost his footing and fell into Petrius which made them both fall. It was a no call plain and simple. That fould call made me sick. The game should have never gone to overtime to start with. It is the first time I have ever seen a foul called in the final second of a game.....and it was not even a foul.

Stern and the refs tried to give Cleveland a cheater's chance. Glad Orlando was good enough to over some the "Lebron / Stern Rules."

Did you guys see the flagarant elbow that James caught Petrius with. In the game before, AJ threw a less flagarant elbow and was whistled for a flagarant foul. Sure it was rescended by the league but it does not change the out come it had on the game. That bad call changed the momentum and gave Cleveland an extra FT oppurtunity.

I hate the "Stern's Lebron rules !" If Stern is not careful the majority of fans will be rooting against Lebron rather then for him due to the obvious fact officiating is attempting to influence the out come of games. I know Detroit, Atlanta, and Orlando will not be pulling for him or the Cavs.

Edited by coachx

My thoughts exactly. I actually thought that if it Orlanda could have gotten ahead by at least 4 with only only a couple of seconds to go, Howard should have intentionally take the 7th technically so that he could sit out the game 5 in Cleveland and be back for the game in Orlando. It is a big risk if he gets another technical to be out for the game in Orlando.

Hawk88

My thoughts exactly. I actually thought that if it Orlanda could have gotten ahead by at least 4 with only only a couple of seconds to go, Howard should have intentionally take the 7th technically so that he could sit out the game 5 in Cleveland and be back for the game in Orlando. It is a big risk if he gets another technical to be out for the game in Orlando.

Hawk88

If 7 "T's" gets you one game suspension....and he comes back after that one game and gets an 8th, then what happens? Does the cycle re-start after the 7th?? Just curious...

Nah I don't see that happening. I think Orlando is going to close em out in game 6 easily.

If the Magic are hitting outside they are tough to be. And they are very athletic. Hope they take it. Bron has been a little to brash.

Well Doc....they hit enough...now its LA vs ORL. May be interesting.....I would have bet my bottom dollar that it would be Kobe vs LeBron....but hey....I was wrong. ORL just had better PTPers than CLE. Their shooters came up BIG. BSITM doesn't hurt either.

(Big Stud in the Middle)

Edited by DJlaysitup

Wow, I have to give Orlando credit for having some PASSIONATE fans!!

So glad to see the King detroned, but Delonte West played with heart all night long.

Looks like the Palm Tree Series is on!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Wow, I have to give Orlando credit for having some PASSIONATE fans!!

So glad to see the King detroned, but Delonte West played with heart all night long.

Looks like the Palm Tree Series is on!!! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Delonte is one of the few players on the cavs that i actually like.

Still trying to steal the ball with 5 seconds left and down by 15 = Respect +10.

Still trying to steal the ball with 5 seconds left - down 15 - is a waste of time. Showoff.

Note: LeBron left the arena without talking to reporters.

Edited by DJlaysitup