• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Punchout is back

Admin

Classic game! I hope they keep the same usual suspects. It wouldn't be Punch-Out without Bald Bull and SodaPopinsky!!

I think that all of the originals are there, although I doubt Mike Tyson will be, although the final fighter is a mystery. They show all of the fighters on that site as well as a video of each of them fighting and eventually being knocked out by Mac.

I think that was probably my favorite game when I was a kid and if they can make it fun to play on the Wii I think it will force me to get one.

I think that all of the originals are there, although I doubt Mike Tyson will be, although the final fighter is a mystery. They show all of the fighters on that site as well as a video of each of them fighting and eventually being knocked out by Mac.

I think that was probably my favorite game when I was a kid and if they can make it fun to play on the Wii I think it will force me to get one.

May put me over the top as well. I'm on my third 360, and I can sense this one is about shot too. Every time I turn it on, I'm on pins and needles waiting for the red ring of death.

Think how they could change the game after 25 years if Tyson were still there. He could talk smack to Little Mac after each level jump..."I'm going to eat your children"...they could have a clip of Tyson chomping on Little Mac's ear. The possibilities are unlimited...!

My roommate just bought the new Punchout game and it's pretty cool. They kept everything pretty much the same as far as Little Mac and the other fighters. Glass Joe, Don Flamenco, Bald Bull and Soda Pop are all on it. Sandman i think is the last guy as i've got to him but can't beat him at the moment. I think you can unlock other players though as well. Good game for sure!

I still have an old NES that works after some water alcohol and a qtip. I have several games including punchout which is the same as Mike Tysons punchout except Super Macho man is champ. I have Mike Tysons punch out as well. I have a super nintendo that works and they had a little known game called Super Punchout which is a little different but just as much fun. Bald Bull is in that one too. They have a funny Jamaican named Bob Charlie and some masked Mexican who sits in your eye. I amost forgot the guy that gives my kids the creeps, Mad clown.

Edited by NJHAWK

• 2 weeks later...
The new punchout has gotten great reviews - with an 88 overall rating at Metacritic.

http://www.metacritic.com/games/platforms/wii/punchout

I'll be getting this at some point. I loved the original.

After all these years, 007 373 5963 still comes to mind so readily.