• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Amare mentions the Atlanta Hawks yet again!

Wurider05

• Premium Member
http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/artic...90529amare.html

I mean there has to be some kind of talks or something. This is like the 3rd or 4th time he has brought up Atlanta as a possible place he would like to play. Make no mistake about it a trade would involve Josh Smith!!!

Makes more sense in terms of salary/talent that, if it were somehow to occur, it would be straight-up for Joe.

Wurider05 wants to trade smith for anybody. hater

also sekou said hawks arent looking at amare anyway.

I want to keep everyone except Bibby.What I stated was that if we were to make a trade for Amare is would include Smoove. SMF!!!

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/suns/artic...90529amare.html

I mean there has to be some kind of talks or something. This is like the 3rd or 4th time he has brought up Atlanta as a possible place he would like to play. Make no mistake about it a trade would involve Josh Smith!!!

I guess he wants to play for the Wizards and Bulls too...

link :wink:

there's no way we would be getting amare' we don't have nearly enough cap money to get him as a free agent and we'd have to do a SnT with amare' to get him in 2010 (it would be stupid to do a trade now with him being a one-year rental). he's also gonna be look for near max money.

heck, they may trade horford who knows..smith has gotten some attention during hte playoffs with people saying that he's got some of the best natural talent in the nba if he could harness it...but the contracts i dont think could be swapped..

• Moderators

This is about the first time I can remember a potential FA talking about wanting to play here when we didn't have >> cap room than other teams so that is nice at least!

• 2 weeks later...
Remember when we could have traded the #3 and #11 pick for Amare?

Was that ever a real deal that we screwed up or what?

We can still do it...in a way: Al/Speedy/Mo for Amare

Hawks/Suns trade

I know this isn't likely (salaries?) but i'd like to sign a few of these guys instead of Bibby n Zaza. Here's my (uptempo) wish list:

Felton/Acie/Ivey

JJ/Flip/Rio

Marvin/Barnes/Moon

Smoove/Bass/Solo

Amare/Gortat/Morris

We can still do it...in a way: Al/Speedy/Mo for Amare

Hawks/Suns trade

I know this isn't likely (salaries?) but i'd like to sign a few of these guys instead of Bibby n Zaza. Here's my (uptempo) wish list:

Felton/Acie/Ivey

JJ/Flip/Rio

Marvin/Barnes/Moon

Smoove/Bass/Solo

Amare/Gortat/Morris

Wish list. Me too. That team wins the East.