• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Ben Gordons agent talking to Chills Greek team

NJHAWK

• Admin
Sign him and release Bibby?

nah, Gordon is one dimensional. He has a great jump shot but that is it. He can't defend a paper bag, he can't dribble, he can't pass, he can't penetrate. He is not what we need to improve.

nah, Gordon is one dimensional. He has a great jump shot but that is it. He can't defend a paper bag, he can't dribble, he can't pass, he can't penetrate. He is not what we need to improve.

I almost thought you were describing Bibby and you were being too hard on him for that matter.

Edited by MaCeCase

So Gordon is different from Bibby how?? Except for being younger and a better shooter.

Bibby is a great passer.

True. Bibs can pass. I haven't watched Gordon enough to form an opinion on that part of his game. I dunno, I wouldn't be upset if Ben Gordon was a Hawk. I wouldn't be upset if Bibs was back next year. So whatever! lol

Hoopshype.com says his agent has offerd him to Chills Greek team. I guess he is trying to drive up the price but then again maybe not.

I wouldn't be surprised if Olympiakos signs Ben Gordon! The Greek team owner is very rich and tired of losing to City rivals Panathinaikos (who won triple crown, Euro-league, domestic league and cup)... That's certainly by far the biggest rivalry in European baskeball (hands-down)! They could throw 7-8 mil. (tax-free) on the table easily (similar to the Chilldress' contract)... I read somewhere that they were discussing signing Ron Artest!