• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Bibby looking for long expensive contract so Hawks will go after Sessions

NJHAWK

• Premium Member
Milwaukee could only take back half of whatever his new salary would be ($2.5) but we'd have to be able to absorb his entire salary ($5 million) which is why most BYC trades require a 3rd team to be involved OR if the deal were expanded to include bigger salaries on each side we could get that $2.5 million difference to be within the 125% plus 100K or whatever it is.

Point well-taken. The simplest solution, without getting into specifics, would be renouncing and/or signing free agents.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Point well-taken. The simplest solution, without getting into specifics, would be renouncing and/or signing free agents.

But for me the basics of the trade are sound and I think that if Milwaukee isn't looking to keep Sessions that giving them Acie would be a fair swap since he still has a chance to prove his draft position was correct. I think that if we made that trade I'd probably still try and re-sign Bibby or maybe make a move for TJ Ford but Sessions might be ready to take over a team. Hard to say at this point plus it's hard to say how he'd fit in our offense.