• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

So what about Rafer Alston?

NJHAWK

Can we get him for Speedy and pick 19? Is that way too little? way too much? just right? Seems like Van Gundy lost some confidence in him and with Jameer back well........ We are in the same division but you never know.

Edited by NJHAWK

He's absolutely expendable for them now. After his finals benching I doubt he envisions being Jameer's backup for the next season to be an ideal situation. He's at a decent salary(same as Speedy's) but doesn't really do the things that we require in our "offense" which is shoot. I wouldn't give up 19 for him though, Orlando's in a situation where I'm sure he'll demand a trade out of there so they might not get much in return although he would be a valuable expiring contract.

I don't see Orlando parting with Rafer. If anything, they'll use him as trade bait, if he and Nelson doesn't mesh next season.

Right team . . wrong Magic PG. We already know which PG Woody would prefer.

ANTHONY JOHNSON BABY!!!! WHOOOOOO.....WHAT ABOUT THAT BOY T-LUE? WHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 LOL

• Premium Member
ANTHONY JOHNSON BABY!!!! WHOOOOOO.....WHAT ABOUT THAT BOY T-LUE? WHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 LOL

Hard to belive that AJ, T. Lue, and Royal Ivey all got more PT than Acie.

Can we get him for Speedy and pick 19? Is that way too little? way too much? just right? Seems like Van Gundy lost some confidence in him and with Jameer back well........ We are in the same division but you never know.

Man thats funny cuz i was just thinking about this yesterday

I wouldnt mind having skip here.

Edited by falconfrenzy