• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Google Chrome - Overflow in User CP?

Dolfan, can you check if you get this overflow as well in your Inbox when you use Google Chrome?

overflowg.jpg

I would check but I haven't used it since the first week it came out. I'm too dedicated to FireFox. Not sure what I can do to help ya there.

• Premium Member
I would check but I haven't used it since the first week it came out. I'm too dedicated to FireFox. Not sure what I can do to help ya there.

I have that same problem. I got Chrome, put it on my computer, said "nice Skin and Nice way to set up a browser"... then went back to firefox?!!?!

What's the problem here.

• Premium Member
You have a problem now with FireFox on this site?

No. I was just saying how is it that I like what Chrome did... thought it was creative and time saving... but I refuse to change over from firefox. Are we addicted to firefox?

No. I was just saying how is it that I like what Chrome did... thought it was creative and time saving... but I refuse to change over from firefox. Are we addicted to firefox?

Ahh yeah I know what you mean and I'm definitely hooked on FireFox and mostly for the add-ons and plug-ins and what not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
Ahh yeah I know what you mean and I'm definitely hooked on FireFox and mostly for the add-ons and plug-ins and what not.

yeah I Started using Live Http Headers and Firebug add-ons and I must say it's made my work days 1000 time more productive.