• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Dalembert may be on the move

MaceCase

http://www.libertyballers.com/2009/6/17/91...my-d-to-bobcats

Rumor has it that Dalembert may be traded to the (bob)cats for Nazr and Radmonovic and they may swap their 1st round picks and a second rounder. Thoughts?

See, I knew it! If we had Brown as our Coach we would be trying to get Dalembert. lol

All you all keep saying you would not like him but I say he does well for C. He gives you the Blocks and rebounds you look for in a center. I can care less about his scoring. we have enough shooter on this team.

If Larry wants him he can't be as bad as you all say. :tease:

BUT all most of you care about is how his points, scoring, score looks like. :idea:

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

I don't like him because of his contract and who'd we'd have to give up to get him. The (bob)cats just gave up two bad contracts for a bad contract. We'd have to give up a bunch of better players on good contracts for him and I just don't think that would be worth it.

See, I knew it! If we had Brown as our Coach we would be trying to get Dalembert. lol

All you all keep saying you would not like him but I say he does well for C. He gives you the Blocks and rebounds you look for in a center. I can care less about his scoring. we have enough shooter on this team.

BUT all most of you care about is how his points, scoring, score looks like. :idea:

Every team needs that out of a center, but we need a player down low that makes the defense work and think a little...take some pressure off JJ, maybe. Dalembert wont do that. His offense is limited.

Okefor and Dally would be a mean frontline paired with G. Wallace. All 3 do dirty work. That is a Larry Brown team.

I think Horford and Smoove, though not as long, matchup well with them. Neither Okefor or Dally can guard Smoove off the dribble but our guys could snot uccesfully post up their guys. That what makes our offense look so bad. Our front line would probably get out rebounded by their frontline as well.

That trade could make the Bobcats dangerous.

• Moderators

If the best he can command on the open market is Nazr Mohammed and Radmanovich then he must be highly respected by scouts and GMs!

Okefor and Dally would be a mean frontline paired with G. Wallace. All 3 do dirty work. That is a Larry Brown team.

I think Horford and Smoove, though not as long, matchup well with them. Neither Okefor or Dally can guard Smoove off the dribble but our guys could snot uccesfully post up their guys. That what makes our offense look so bad. Our front line would probably get out rebounded by their frontline as well.

That trade could make the Bobcats dangerous.

I have a feeling that Okafor is going to be on the move for just that reason. Although he has PF size, Okafor's skillsets just like Horf are better suited to the C position. The league and especially the East has taken a turn towards perimeter orientated forwards and Okafor just doesn't have the quickness to guard the perimeter effectively. Add in the fact that niether are low post threats and recent rumors that Bob Johnson is trying to cut salary so he can sell the Cats, I think if a deal like this is true Dalembert is actually going to be Okafor's replacement. Their salaries are practically indentical but Daly's goes for 2 years while Ok's goes for 5. I think they'd trade him to try and get an impact SG or a PF that can score from the post or simple cap relief.