• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

IM GOING TO THE NBA DRAFT

NJHAWK

The other day when I tried to get tickets throw the nba all access presale they sold out in like 5 minutes. I emailed nba all access complaining that I tried to get tickets and their site took too long to let me on and they finally emailed me back today with a link and password to get 2 tickets. Im pretty excited even though the seats are 300 level. Not bad for 15 bucks a pop though and I dont have to wait in a long ayss line all day. Im going to try like hell to get on tv with my son when the Hawks are picking. We'll be screaming lets go Hawks and Im sure we will be heard because it should be pretty quiet by then. I know some of you have been there before so any tipes you have will be cool. Its in the theatre part at msg right, not the actual big ayss arena so 300 level shouldnt be that bad.

best piece of advice I have is get there early - I believe the tickets are in designated sections, but it's general admission within that section. The earlier you are, the closer you'll sit.

Also, remember - alot of the guys there trying to get drafted are everyday jo's like you or me - only, they're taller. So you may bump into a few of them as people are getting their seats!

best piece of advice I have is get there early - I believe the tickets are in designated sections, but it's general admission within that section. The earlier you are, the closer you'll sit.

Also, remember - alot of the guys there trying to get drafted are everyday jo's like you or me - only, they're taller. So you may bump into a few of them as people are getting their seats!

Even BETTER advice: if someone is drafted in the 2nd round and isn't there, and you're wearing a suit: run down out of the crowd pretending to be that player! Could be your 'one shining moment!'

• Moderators
Even BETTER advice: if someone is drafted in the 2nd round and isn't there, and you're wearing a suit: run down out of the crowd pretending to be that player! Could be your 'one shining moment!'

Speaking from personal experience, if you are short and white wait until they call someone other than Priest Lauderdale. If you dont' wait for a better fit, it isn't quite the shining moment you are hoping for...

Well the receipt I have for the will call booth has ticket rows and seat numbers on it so hopefully I'll be ok there. Im sure I can pass for a 5'11 Euro guard if one gets drafted in round 2, LMFAO.

I cant remember from watching on tv if each team has their own table like the nfl draft. Im not sure if I would recognize anybody the Hawks send there anyway since Sund prolly stays at Phillips. I wonder if I can sneak a half dozen eggs in for the Celtics table? lol