• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hey Admin people

Why are moving threads about the draft to the draft talk area 2 days before the draft? I mean what the hell else are we going to talk about on the Homecourt? The efficacy of the triangle offense? I understand during the season, but the draft is the main conversation.

1. I didn't move this thread but I do feel compelled to reply to it.

2. The problem is that people feel that "Homecourt" is the only forum that matters on here and we'd like to get people using all of the forums. It makes it a hell of a lot easier to find information when people are posting in the proper forums and every semi-big website does it.

What I don't get is why is it so difficult for people to post about the draft in the draft forum, post trades in the trade forum, and post about other teams in the around the nba forum. Is it that difficult?

Why are moving threads about the draft to the draft talk area 2 days before the draft? I mean what the hell else are we going to talk about on the Homecourt? The efficacy of the triangle offense? I understand during the season, but the draft is the main conversation.

Why the hell....are we having a topic.......about moving topics. This is the most retarded basketball forum on the internet. I swear when im 30+ years old like most of you guys, that I won't be making jokes about moving threads.

Edited by Supporter

What I don't get is why is it so difficult for people to post about the draft in the draft forum, post trades in the trade forum, and post about other teams in the around the nba forum. Is it that difficult?

Seriously.

And why do certain individuals start a thread to comment about a thread that's already on the board?

All I can do is shake my head.

1. I didn't move this thread but I do feel compelled to reply to it.

2. The problem is that people feel that "Homecourt" is the only forum that matters on here and we'd like to get people using all of the forums. It makes it a hell of a lot easier to find information when people are posting in the proper forums and every semi-big website does it.

On an avg. how many visit this site a day?

It really looks like it is picking up from one year ago.

That No.2 is right on point! Well Said Man! I now will not get pissed at you for moving my threads. LMAO

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

Why the hell....are we having a topic.......about moving topics. This is the most retarded basketball forum on the internet. I swear when im 30+ years old like most of you guys, that I won't be making jokes about moving threads.

"Need help? Want to make a suggestion to help make us better? Post your thoughts about Hawksquawk here."