• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Two Scenarios.

Diesel

Which Would you do?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member
I don't like either, neither choice makes us better this year or in the future.

I think these are the two choices on Sund's desk. I doubt you see us go after a PG strongly. Even in the draft, we're starting to lean towards guys like Ellington and Johnson.

I don't think those are the 2 choices on Sund's desk since he's trying to package the 19 with Speedy (reportedly) and I'd bet that's his #1 option on his desk right now.

Who do you think the target is ? Ford ? Hinrich ? A big ?

Edited by coachx

And on a sidenote, what ever happened to the Ramon Sessions rumors?

Bucks dumped RJ's monster contract for non guaranteed contracts to save money.

Now they should be able to afford resigning Sessions.

Edited by coachx

• Premium Member
I don't think those are the 2 choices on Sund's desk since he's trying to package the 19 with Speedy (reportedly) and I'd bet that's his #1 option on his desk right now.

But what's the target?

Who do you think the target is ? Ford ? Hinrich ? A big ?

Coach and Diesel if I had any idea who the target was I would let you guys know but sadly I don't have any inside info. I just don't personally see that much singular value in the 19th pick or Speedy (because I don't believe insurance will be paying his salary this year) and therefore I think that if we're looking to move one of them then we'll need to include the other for maximum value.

I'm not a big fan of Luke Ridnour. But if Bibby is asking that much, I'm not sure I want him. I'd rather have Luke Ridnour and then draft Lawson, Teague, or Maynor.

And on a sidenote, what ever happened to the Ramon Sessions rumors?

You'd rather have Ridnour at $1 million less than Bibby? Not me! Bibby is a FAR superior PG and well worth half of what he made for us last year. I'd absolutely re-sign him for $7 million and 3 years. At worst in 2 years it would be a valuable trade chip to have.

FWIW, I'm not convinced the Hawks are looking for a PG with the 19+Speedy package...

I'm not either, I think that they're looking for a more traditional PF. I honestly think that Bibby is going to be back and Acie will likely still be here unless he's packaged in that deal so maybe he'll get one more season to prove himself.