• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged: Law & Speedy traded for Jamal Crawford

MemphisX

Horrible post. Typical negative nellie knee-jerk reactionary that doesn't help a forum. Good job, Hawksquawk. Other forums get quality posters and we get this pile of dung. Great job.

Good to see you posting again Dr. Z. We sorely missed posts like this. Good job.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

horrible player. Typical one on one selfish chunker that doesn't help a team. Go job Hawks. Spurs get Jefferson and you get this pile of dung. Great job. If Nellie doesn't want a chunker than that shows there is something wrong with Crawford on it's own.

I wouldn't be so skeptic... Let's look at the brighter side! I mean we got a player who can score in bunches, very talented! Hopefuly, Crawford will do well in our uniform and put behind him some troubles from the past... he's coming to a situation where hell play for a winning team with already established young players and that should keep his head straight! He's not gonna blow this one! I hope...

If this guy is so good, how come nobody wants to keep him? How come he's never been apart of a winning team? In his whole career he has NOT help make a team better. He stands on the outside and shoots three's. That's what he does. SA knows what they're doing. They bring in fundamental players that will help their team. What does this team do? Bring in one on one chunkers because the Head coach is a complete moron. Last year jamal shot 40.6%. That's all you really got to say about him.

THat's why you make him a 6th man and put him on a short leash if he is over shooting...

Yes and Yes. He has had more big games than Joe these past years. While JJ is more consistent.

Crawford can be very explosive at times

50 PTS VS cHA

39 pts vs N0

40 pts vs MIA

32 pts vs UTA

35 pts vs SAC

30 pts vs Den

there's alot more , but im lazy.

Edited by pimp

I wouldn't be so skeptic... Let's look at the brighter side! I mean we got a player who can score in bunches, very talented! Hopefuly, Crawford will do well in our uniform and put behind him some troubles from the past... he's coming to a situation where hell play for a winning team with already established young players and that should keep his head straight! He's not gonna blow this one! I hope...

Look at the context, too. He was often the first option on those Knicks teams. He won't be, here. He'll also have much better teammates than he's had.

horrible player. Typical one on one selfish chunker that doesn't help a team. Go job Hawks. Spurs get Jefferson and you get this pile of dung. Great job. If Nellie doesn't want a chunker than that shows there is something wrong with Crawford on it's own.

Nellie already has 8 other chuckers especially one at the same position as Crawford whom apparently needs his ego stroked 7 days a week twice on monday *cough cough, Ellis*

Being a New Yorker I will tell you guys now, Crawford will frustrate the living daylights out of you. He can drive the ball on ANYONE but is more comfortable just throwing it up from the perimeter but when he puts it together you guys can expect some 50 point performances this year.

His defense is suspect but I feel that's mainly a mental aspect because he has the physical tools (quickness, length) to be pretty decent at it. We'll see what Woody can get out of him but he can be a pretty decent PG in Woody's offense.

Horrible post. Typical negative nellie knee-jerk reactionary that doesn't help a forum. Good job, Hawksquawk. Other forums get quality posters and we get this pile of dung. Great job.

Pile of dung? Have you looked at your face in the mirror lately? My toilet has seen better looking things.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Nellie already has 8 other chuckers especially one at the same position as Crawford whom apparently needs his ego stroked 7 days a week twice on monday *cough cough, Ellis*

Being a New Yorker I will tell you guys now, Crawford will frustrate the living daylights out of you. He can drive the ball on ANYONE but is more comfortable just throwing it up from the perimeter but when he puts it together you guys can expect some 50 point performances this year.

His defense is suspect but I feel that's mainly a mental aspect because he has the physical tools (quickness, length) to be pretty decent at it. We'll see what Woody can get out of him but he can be a pretty decent PG in Woody's offense.

Most of the stuff you said just what I said. But I'm just having a "knee jerk" reaction according to some genius here.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I'm confused by the move unless Crawford coming off the bench. I guess we are taking a PG in our first round pick.

To be fair, replace the likes of Marbury with Joe Johnson and Mike Bibby and you might have seen a different dynamic on those Knicks teams. I'm optimistic!

Most of the stuff you said just what I said. But I'm just having a "knee jerk" reaction according to some genius here.

Well the difference is that you are saying he is complete garbage while I'm saying he is very good but plays like garbage at times. Don't worry you can start calling him Crawful now before everyone else jumps on it.

Well the difference is that you are saying he is complete garbage while I'm saying he is very good but plays like garbage at times. Don't worry you can start calling him Crawful now before everyone else jumps on it.

I know he'll have some big scoring games. But his weaknesses more than cancel out the big scoring game he might have every once and a while. This guy was traded by two of the most offensive minded coaches in the league. And this is an offensive player.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I know he'll have some big scoring games. But his weaknesses more than cancel out the big scoring game he might have every once and a while. This guy was traded by two of the most offensive minded coaches in the league. And this is an offensive player.

The same things were said about Flip Murry before he got here.