• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Anthing Other Than Drafting PG is a Failure

BusBoyIsBack

Is is true Blair has 2 bad knees?? If so Don't want any of that..

I think somebody posted it on here and I remember them talking about it now when Pitt played Xavier. I hear you on this one, an overweight guy who has already had two reconstructed knee surgeries. Im guessing if that wasnt the case he would be taken in the top 10.

Is is true Blair has 2 bad knees?? If so Don't want any of that..

Yes it is.

Link:

http://www.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=910895

You just never know. B. Roy had the same red flags and has been fine. B. Roy did not have a history of weight issues to put added pressure on his knees either.

Blair is a beast but red flags on both knees combined with weight control issues is not a good combo.

This is like the deepest PG class ever. With guys like Rubio, Jennings, Holliday, Evans etc.

Someone like Teague/Maynard (sp?) are sure to fall to us

This draft is a complete failure if we stupidly don't pick one of those guys

And honestly we should be doing everything we can to trade up for a guy like Lawson

I agree we need to go point guard in this draft. I think we all want Lawson, but if we can't get him Teague is the way to go imo.

That doesn't make sense though. They have LOU.

L. Williams is not a PG.

He is a Barbosa like combo guard ideal for the 6th man role.

The 76ers love to run. I see Lawson as ideal for them. I hope their GM prefers Maynor due to his size but Lawson seems like an ideal fit in my mind for Philly.

Lawson starting fast breaks with Iggy and T. Young sounds pretty nice.

I don't even think Lawson will fall to Philly. If he does, there is no way they will pass on him because of Louis Williams.

They might pass on Brandon Jennings if he somehow fell that far, but not Lawson.

In order of the big 3 that have the best chance of falling to us although so slim, I'd take-

1)Lawson

2)Jennings

3)Teague

I think Maynor is guaranteed to be there. Whatever we do we better not take Tyler freaking Hansbrough over any of these guys or Im through with this team

Edited by BusBoyIsBack