• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawksquawkers - Isn't it nice?

gsuteke

Nice to not be a major player in this draft?

We all can sit back and not worry about whether the ping pong balls will get us in the top 3. We don't have to worry about some top 10 potential pick working out against a folding chair.

To me this draft is like "eh....... ok. The draft's tomorrow."

God it's a wonderful feeling after all those years rooting for a cellar dwellar!

Think about where the Hawks were two years ago and be thankful.

• Premium Member

We all can sit back and not worry about whether the ping pong balls will get us in the top 3. We don't have to worry about some top 10 potential pick working out against a folding chair.

God it's a wonderful feeling after all those years rooting for a cellar dwellar!

What are you talking about... Texas Pete has the draft party all fired up and ready to go!!! Who is bringing the Crab and Artichoke Dip? Please.. No Natural Light this year!!! MGD baby!!

• Premium Member

For the love of God YESSSSSSSS!!!!

What are you talking about... Texas Pete has the draft party all fired up and ready to go!!! Who is bringing the Crab and Artichoke Dip? Please.. No Natural Light this year!!! MGD baby!!

Diesel, I have been talking you up to all my new Hawks fan friends (you have a bit of a following now, I guess, even off the Squawk) so you BETTER NOT DISAPPOINT this year! :)

Diesel, I have been talking you up to all my new Hawks fan friends (you have a bit of a following now, I guess, even off the Squawk) so you BETTER NOT DISAPPOINT this year! :)

I know it's tongue in cheek but Zack - you're so better than that.

Actually, I'm 100% serious.

Referencing a personal conversation between the two of us before that Falcons game I invited you to and I posted pics of on the site - it takes stones to step out of the world of "I'm anonymous."

Not everyone has them.

Edited by gsuteke