• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Acie Law Appreciation Thread.

mrhonline

• Premium Member
I appreciate that he was a good citizen around the community. I remember there was an article about him doing some reading to kids and volunteering at surrounding schools. Off the court, he was a great guy.

Good people are always OK with me. I wish things could have worked out with him here. He had the tools to be THE guy here at PG and I hope he uses those tools at GS and has a solid career. I wish the guy the best. Heck, I wish Speedy the best. There's something to be said about a guy who refuses to quit even after his body has quit on him.

Watch he turns into Chauncey Billups all of a sudden.

it's very possible. he has improved his shooting and showed he can break down the defense without getting much burn here. one thing Woodrow is great at--killing the confidence of a young player. with Nellie he will put up solid numbers.

I wish the best of luck to Acie. He had good intentions when he first came to us and he wanted to be the future point guard of this team. Woodson didn't give him a chance, and I wish he did. Even though it would break my heart if Acie turns out to be a really great point guard, I wish him the best and I really actually wish that he becomes one of the best young point guards in the league.

I have nothing against the guy, but I hope he's tied to the bench for the rest of his career so he doesn't get the chance to make us feel worse.

nope, I hope he proves us wrong for being stupid. He should have never been treated the way he was here and Woodson should never have had a job as long as he's had one.

nope, I hope he proves us wrong for being stupid. He should have never been treated the way he was here and Woodson should never have had a job as long as he's had one.

Everyone knows Woodson is stupid. Law rubbing it in our faces for the next 10 years wouldn't change anything.