• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Braves keep getting robbed

APE

Sunday against the Red Sox and today against the Yankees even though Kawakami going down hurt us also Kotchman and Moylan (I think) not being able to get Damon out in the 8th blew it for us.............. **** the umpires :angry22:

Sunday against the Red Sox and today against the Yankees even though Kawakami going down hurt us also Kotchman and Moylan (I think) not being able to get Damon out in the 8th blew it for us.............. **** the umpires :angry22:

And the umpires actually gave us an advantage calling Gardner out at first even though he clearly wasn't. And Cano wasn't running out of the baseline at all. You sound like an angry Braves fan that clearly can't admit that we lost because of terrible managing and a terrible bullpen against a much better, more complete team.

And the umpires actually gave us an advantage calling Gardner out at first even though he clearly wasn't. And Cano wasn't running out of the baseline at all. You sound like an angry Braves fan that clearly can't admit that we lost because of terrible managing and a terrible bullpen against a much better, more complete team.

What? It was said that Cano did interfere

Eric O'Flaherty, who might have escaped unscathed had Robinson Cano been retired with an interference call.

But you're right their bullpen was better if only Gonzo and Soriano hadn't played so much recently they could've come on.........

What? It was said that Cano did interfere

But you're right their bullpen was better if only Gonzo and Soriano hadn't played so much recently they could've come on.........

Cano didn't interfere. Look at the tape again if you're so doubtful. Running along the white line isn't interfering. Whatever broadcast you were listening to must have had some serious Braves homers.

And Gonzo / Soriano couldn't have 'came on' in the 6th or 7th inning. They're not middle relievers. Our middle relief is TERRIBLE outside of Medlen - who should be a late innings guy really.

Cox has always been horrific at managing a pitching staff. It goes all the way back to bringing in Liebrandt to pitch the 10th inning of game 6. He sticks with starters 1 inning too long as a rule. He also tends to think that any lefty is good at "getting out the lefties". There have been several notable exceptions in our history (Remlinger), but Cox will stick to old adages without looking at stats

Cano didn't interfere. Look at the tape again if you're so doubtful. Running along the white line isn't interfering. Whatever broadcast you were listening to must have had some serious Braves homers.

And Gonzo / Soriano couldn't have 'came on' in the 6th or 7th inning. They're not middle relievers. Our middle relief is TERRIBLE outside of Medlen - who should be a late innings guy really.

I meant fr Gonzo/Soriano to come in place of O'Flarity or however you spell his name,it's his fault for hurrying up to get Damon out at first.

BTW:That wrong call in favor of the Braves actually hurt us when Girardi got thrown out the Yankees actually showed up.

BTW:That wrong call in favor of the Braves actually hurt us when Girardi got thrown out the Yankees actually showed up.

Hell yeah it did and it's about damn time our overpriced lineup produced a freaking run. Losing 2 of 3 to Washington, Florida, (should have to the Mets), and getting shut out in the opener against the Braves has been a rough couple of weeks for me as a Yankees fan.

The Braves have little to no power yet they can't get a lead off double over to 3rd and in on a sac fly.

They can't get a runner in from 3rd with 1 out.

They're playing crappy baseball right now. I love Bobby Cox but this is obvious to me, why isn't it obvious to them?

Bobby Cox is senile now, and this team sucks. I think we'd be better off with a f***ing expansion draft just so we could get an entirely new roster. I'm sick of seeing this team lose, I used to love watching games back in the 90s, back when the Braves were a serious contender every single year. Now, the Braves are just embarrassing.

The Braves are not as bad as you guys are saying though. We are one or two years away from being great. We are already a pretty good baseball team but are lacking in one or two more bats (one of them has got to be a power righty). And our bullpen has been shaky. But we have the pieces to be contenders in a few years. Brian McCann, Jason Heyward, Tommy Hanson, etc.

There's a reason I don't like Lowe and he showed why last night

Bobby Cox is senile now, and this team sucks. I think we'd be better off with a f***ing expansion draft just so we could get an entirely new roster. I'm sick of seeing this team lose, I used to love watching games back in the 90s, back when the Braves were a serious contender every single year. Now, the Braves are just embarrassing.

We've played worse this season........

• Moderators
There's a reason I don't like Lowe and he showed why last night

Lowe is a good player but he is a bit streaky. I have him in my $$ fantasy baseball keeper league and have benched him the last few starts because when he is rolling right he is very good but when he is slumping it continues for a while.

I keep trying to remind myself that while we are not in full rebuild mode we are rebuilding. we fixed the starting rotation this yr and as long as wren can do the same this offseason to the offense we will be right back on top. BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DO NOT BRING FRANCOEUR AND KELLY JOHNSON BACK. Francoeur has no idea and only sees 2 pitches per AB. KJ's new uppercut is aweful. The way I see it we need 2OF and a 2nd baseman. I wouldnt be upset if we got a 1st baseman that could at least hit the warning track but I can deal with Kotchman if the rest of the offense is better cause he is awesome defensive player.

Does anyone know how long Heyward is from being in Atl? As far as 2nd goes, why not trade Cranizares for a guy at the same level. Has to be a team out there that needs a 1st and has a 2nd to spare.

Bobby Cox need to retire soon and the Braves have a terrible offensive team. Terrible.