• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Why I hate trades and anything exciting happening with the Hawks

Admin

I hate anything exciting happening with the Hawks because I cannot keep up with all of the messages on Hawksquawk. I swear you guys need to slow down! I come on here and there are a few hundred new posts since I went to bed last night ... sheesh it's a lot of reading to do and now I can't get any work done! :newspaper:

I hate anything exciting happening with the Hawks because I cannot keep up with all of the messages on Hawksquawk. I swear you guys need to slow down! I come on here and there are a few hundred new posts since I went to bed last night ... sheesh it's a lot of reading to do and now I can't get any work done! :newspaper:

Well, let me sum it up for you right here, so you don't have to read anything else:

- The Crawford move gives the Hawks flexibility with their lineup as well as flexibility to respond to FAs staying/going

- He will either be a starting PG ("boo!") or a sixth man uberflip ("yay!")

- Diesel has found several new ways for the Crawford addition to result in getting rid of Marvin

- Hotlanta hates it

- Acie Law will be the MVP next year

- Woodson is still terrible

Well, let me sum it up for you right here, so you don't have to read anything else:

- The Crawford move gives the Hawks flexibility with their lineup as well as flexibility to respond to FAs staying/going

- He will either be a starting PG ("boo!") or a sixth man uberflip ("yay!")

- Diesel has found several new ways for the Crawford addition to result in getting rid of Marvin

- Hotlanta hates it

- Acie Law will be the MVP next year

- Woodson is still terrible

LOL well done Z that sounds about right so thanks for the "Bunny Shorts" version of Hawksquawk over the past 18 hours.