• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Russell Westbrook unhappy.

falc82

Russell Westbrook is very upset about the prospects of the Thunder taking Rubio and has stated publicly that he does not wish to give up his starting role. I would absolutely love to add him to the Hawks mix but I can't think of any trades that work.

Maybe a sign and trade involving Marvin could work now that Crawford is on board? Westbrooks ability to dominate without the ball, his great passing, and wonderful defense would be a nice change of pace from Bibby and would allow Crawford to be a very dangerous 6th man option while still getting starter minutes.

I just can't think of a great trade offer outside of either Marvin OR the 19th and something extra. Any thoughts?

Where's the quote? I know I heard that he was not willing to give up the starting point guard spot, but I don't think I heard anything about him being really upset.

"It will be interesting to see what the fallout is from Russell Westbrook’s camp after this, as he’s been extremely vocal publicly about not wanting to relinquish the full-time point guard duties, which is bound to happen eventually with Rubio around. Westbrook is currently scheduled to be on Jim Rome’s show tomorrow, so we may expect some fireworks. "

http://www.draftexpress.com/blog/Jonathan-...The-Latest-3283 after the 10 pm edition.

Westbrooks is an underrated player that could be a real asset to a team. He reminds of a slightly poor man version of Rondo. Who is also a bit upset with his treatment of late ironically.

I was about to start another thread about something like this.

Would you guys rather have Westbrook or Conley if one of those teams take a PG?

I think I may take a chance on one of those guys over Maynor but not Teague, Lawson, or Jennings if one of those guys miraculously falls to us

Westbrook without a doubt.

Westbrook over any point in the draft (except maybe Rubio).

"It will be interesting to see what the fallout is from Russell Westbrook’s camp after this, as he’s been extremely vocal publicly about not wanting to relinquish the full-time point guard duties, which is bound to happen eventually with Rubio around. Westbrook is currently scheduled to be on Jim Rome’s show tomorrow, so we may expect some fireworks. "

http://www.draftexpress.com/blog/Jonathan-...The-Latest-3283 after the 10 pm edition.

Westbrooks is an underrated player that could be a real asset to a team. He reminds of a slightly poor man version of Rondo. Who is also a bit upset with his treatment of late ironically.

Yeah... like I said. He just said he doesn't want to give up the 1 spot. I don't think it'll be anything big, but I could be wrong. I'll stay tuned for the show tomorrow.

Westbrook without a doubt.

Westbrook over any point in the draft (except maybe Rubio).

I'd take Westbrook for everyone except Rubio and Jennings.

I was about to start another thread about something like this.

Would you guys rather have Westbrook or Conley if one of those teams take a PG?

I think I may take a chance on one of those guys over Maynor but not Teague, Lawson, or Jennings if one of those guys miraculously falls to us

I would rather have Westbrook as I think he would fit our team better. I would rather have him over Maynor, Teague for sure. And probably over Lawson (who I'm very high on) or Jennings (who I like a lot also) as well. We know with him we are getting a quality player with loads of potential. Jrue Holliday if he slips could be an option as well and would fit in the Jennings/Lawson category for me.

Conley is a nice player also, I just think from our point guard spot we need someone who can distribute of course, but also play elite defense and contribute on rebounding. Westbrooks fits that to a T and ironically resides on Sund's old team. Well..sort of...