• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why Can't we keep em all?

Johnnybravo4

I think that we have too quickly come to the conclusion that we can't keep all of our free agents..including Bibby and Flip. In today current economic climate, it is unlikely that teams are going to break the bank for free agents....especially with 2010 looming. It is possible that no free agents of note are going to change teams. Hell the Lakers just sold their draft pick to get ready for the Free Agency period.

What if we offered Bibby a 3 year contract in the 6 million per range and we give Flip the same contract that Mo Evans has. We give Marvin the QO and sign Zaza to the exact same contract he just finished and Boom (as Ari Gold would say) we're done. Draft T-Hack and we got a damn deep squad

Bibby, Flip

JJ, J Craw

Marvin, Mo

Smoove, T Hans

Horford, Zaza

I mean that team would score 110 ppg.

We can worry about grooming our PG to be next year. We need to win now. We let Marvin Go in 2010 and resign Joe. Draft a pg next season and have him ready for 2011 when we ship Crawford and Bibby to somewhere for a defensive big on our way to a championship run.

I think that we have too quickly come to the conclusion that we can't keep all of our free agents..including Bibby and Flip. In today current economic climate, it is unlikely that teams are going to break the bank for free agents....especially with 2010 looming. It is possible that no free agents of note are going to change teams. Hell the Lakers just sold their draft pick to get ready for the Free Agency period.

What if we offered Bibby a 3 year contract in the 6 million per range and we give Flip the same contract that Mo Evans has. We give Marvin the QO and sign Zaza to the exact same contract he just finished and Boom (as Ari Gold would say) we're done. Draft T-Hack and we got a damn deep squad

Bibby, Flip

JJ, J Craw

Marvin, Mo

Smoove, T Hans

Horford, Zaza

I mean that team would score 110 ppg.

We can worry about grooming our PG to be next year. We need to win now. We let Marvin Go in 2010 and resign Joe. Draft a pg next season and have him ready for 2011 when we ship Crawford and Bibby to somewhere for a defensive big on our way to a championship run.

I feel the same way, I mean I am not an expert just a fan but y cant we keep everybody and just add to the roster not subtract. (Thank God Speedy is gone though lol)