• Raised $440 of $700 target

Wrong pick! We didn't need another scorer

capstone21

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry bout that. I'm trying to post on my iPhone in a car.. Not driving, of course. Still hard.

Anyway, don't any of you think it's obvious that Sund realizes that JJ needs boat loads of help and Woody isn't the one to do it? There will still be no offense, ever. So what does Sund do, brings in Flip. One on One player, can score, selfish. It helped! Forts off season move, Crawford... Same thing! First draft, a scoring PG.. If you wanna call him a PG! He's bringing in guys that are score first, pass later players! Will it work?? I dunno.. But to me it's like, since were keeping woody Around we better get dudes that can score, even if it's one on one for 48 minutes. Won't be any different than last year.

We got all these scorers. Lets just run and gun like the Phoenix Suns. Forget playing defense lets just outscore the other team lol.

Don't see Woody running a team quite like that but he does need scorers. Hell everyone needs scorers. It is such a advantage when your bench can score in this league. I think our winning% improvement last year was due to two primary things:

1- A full sesaon with a stable PG

2- A much more productive bench