• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Robert Swift is out there....

Diesel

• Premium Member

I'd argue further, but 41 posts on Robert Swift seems enough to me at this point.

Once the Hawks have fixed the backcourt balance issues, resolved the Marvin and Zaza issues, and added a vet big, let's argue about Swift.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Premium Member
:no-no:

My question: Is this guy a mental case?

This is a fair question. I mean, this guy came into the league at 17-18. His personality has changed a lot since then. I think he has a lot of skateboarded tendencies and it would be up to Sund to figure out if he has more basketball in him. When I say that I mean, does he still love the game for more than just a check? Last year, Sam Presti (who didn't draft Swift) gave him an extension because he believed that Swift had more to show. I can't say for sure what happened there. I think Sund has to step back and figure that out. This is for sure, Sund is known for finding great unused talent. IF Swift is that, Sund can determine it.

I'd argue further, but 41 posts on Robert Swift seems enough to me at this point.

Once the Hawks have fixed the backcourt balance issues, resolved the Marvin and Zaza issues, and added a vet big, let's argue about Swift.

Yeah lets get a vet big like Blo Wright, he of the per 36 numbers of 7.5 rebounds, .9 blocks and shooting that makes Ben Wallace look like a marksman. That sure was $3.5 million/yr well spent.