• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Knicks fans love the Jamal Crawford trade

NJHAWK

Thats the #1 thing I heard from the second we got off the train. The bball fans in ny were all cool and wanted to talk Hawks basketball. Even just the passers by said Yo you guys got Jamal Crawford thats a great move for the Hawks. All in all Id say there were about 10 Hawks fans I talked to including the girl from the nba event staff who let us move down when the Hawks were ready to pick. However the only other Hawks fan who was wearing Hawks gear had a Nique tshirt on.

Thats the #1 thing I heard from the second we got off the train. The bball fans in ny were all cool and wanted to talk Hawks basketball. Even just the passers by said Yo you guys got Jamal Crawford thats a great move for the Hawks. All in all Id say there were about 10 Hawks fans I talked to including the girl from the nba event staff who let us move down when the Hawks were ready to pick. However the only other Hawks fan who was wearing Hawks gear had a Nique tshirt on.

I really like the trade because we traded a quarter for a dollar. That being said, never trust a NY fan on ANYTHING.

Where was the charge to the stage, NJHAWK? I was so looking for you when they announced, "The Minnesota Timberwolves select Henk Norel..."

LOL he was actually there. Maybe if I had a suit on I would have done it but I doubt they would have fell for a guy in an Al Horford jersey and nba shorts running up with a kid in a Joe Johnson jersey. Plus I think they may have caught on to that act because the security would walk to those guys seats and check them out before they were allowed to walk up.

Norel was there, wasn't he?

You should've been Gladyr.

Gladyr was there, he signed my sons Hawks draft hat. He looked like he should be working at an arcade or something but he was cool.

I really like the trade because we traded a quarter for a dollar. That being said, never trust a NY fan on ANYTHING.

Yes! We gave up two players who combined for a total of ten minutes a game last season for a player who could start or at at least give us 20 to 30 minutes of scoring off the bench.

I have always liked Crawford because he can score and his handles are not as bad as some like to say. Is he a PG? No; but can he give is good minutes at the the 1 or 2 and be productive...hell yes! Him and JJ may not be the best duo bringing the ball up but for relief or when we want to go big it is not a bad combo. JJ can move to the 3 also with Crawford at the 2.

A lot of versatlity is what he brings us and I like that about him the most. Our ownership may not be the richest in the league but this trade shows us they are willing to try and not just get filler and mid level exceptions.