• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Question about resigning our free agents

Admin

I just don't see where Flip fits in anymore. We have a Flip-like player in Crawford now (but better IMO).

Second, signing Flip means no minutes for Teague. Woodson can't be given that temptation.

My guess is that both Flip and Bibby are gone. Bibby might be used in an SnT to get a big. The MLE goes to a backup big, and the LLE goes to a defense oriented PG to tutor Teague.

Just my guess. :newspaper:

I don't think we have restriction on mario or solo or any second round player or someone signed mid season like gardner.

I think we if we brought back everybody we have a great team. And when I say everybody I mean EVERYBODY.

Flip 3 years

Bibby 2 years

chillz 4 years

anderson 2 years

marvin 5 years

zaza 4 years

I don't think we have restriction on mario or solo or any second round player or someone signed mid season like gardner.

I think we if we brought back everybody we have a great team. And when I say everybody I mean EVERYBODY.

Flip 3 years

Bibby 2 years

chillz 4 years

anderson 2 years

marvin 5 years

zaza 4 years

1) there isn't enough money under the luxery tax to do all that

2) there aren't enough minutes to give everyone the correct amount of PT

However, I keep forgetting about Andersen, who gives another way to get a big without using the MLE.

No, for Andersen we would need to use our MLE. We don't own any bird rights, we only own the exclusive right of negotiating an NBA contract with him. He isn't bound by the rookie-scale and we can't use the rookie exception on him since he was a 2nd rounder pick not a 1st rounder. So cap-space or MLE are our only options with him.

My mistake, thanks for the correction.

This means, it may not be worth bringing him over if there are more proven options State-side.

They want to sign Hedo with their cap space, so they'll have to do a S&T for a PG.

Win win? We get taller on the bench with Outlaw as a our backup SF and Blake is just the type of low maintenance PG we need that can contribute in the starting lineup while still giving way for Crawford to play big minutes at both guard spots and Teague to get legitimate bench minutes. May even make Marvin expendable but I prefer the depth.