• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The starting PG options aren't great.

mrhonline

I'll mirror what I wrote in anopther thread but Blake/Outlaw seems like the best option for us. Blake is a decent starting option that doesn't command too many touches or minutes and spreads the floor for us. This would allow us to maximize Crawford's minutes off the bench and allow Teague an opportunity to crack the lineup. Outlaw would give us a better taller option off the bench against all the eastern conference forwards and our cap and MLE money can go to resigning Zaza and other productive bigs to our bench. A move like this could keep us competitive for our 4th spot and maybe crack into the top 2-3 because we'd have viable first and second teams to throw at opposing teams. Not to mention not having our starters burned out come playoff time.

Edited by CrawfulToCrawesome

I thought the Pacers are going to want to stick with Jarret Jack and try to trade Ford?

I love TJ Ford, but I wonder how he feels about practicing and playing with Al Horford all the time!

Better than how he feels about playing against him!

I loved how classy and concerned Horford was about the whole thing, and I've read somewhere that there's no bad blood at all.

• Moderators
I loved how classy and concerned Horford was about the whole thing, and I've read somewhere that there's no bad blood at all.

Exactly. He handled that the right way. Horford plays hard but he isn't a headhunter.

we CAN'T sign and trade Bibby as far as I know since he is an unrestricted free agent. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is only an option for restricted free agents.

Yes you can sign and trade UFA's. That is what we did with Harrington.

Blake + Outlaw isn't a bad option at all. Outlaw is a very good outside shooter and a decent defender.

Since Utah drafted Maynor and already has price they are likely to let Brevin Knight go. He is a vet pure pg who may be a good, cheap option. Not sure how much he has left in the tank though.