• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Do you think Minnesota keeps Rubio AND Flynn?

Watchman

Do you think Minnesota will keep both Rubio and Flynn, or do you think they drafted one of them for some other team in a to-be-announced trade?

Unless they plan on using Rubio at SG and Flynn at PG I don't get it (unless one of them is a trade chip.)

I'd love to have Flynn here, but I don't see it happening unless we trade Teague and someone else or future draft pick.

ive heard that rubio is going to stay in spain now because he doesnt want to play for the t-wolves

ESPN reports that Rubio wanted to play in a larger market, and tons of teams have been calling the Twolves about trading for Rubio.

More New York trade news on the way? :phone:

New York should trade for Rubio, but who will they trade? Next year's draft pick and someone else?

I know you can't go Rubio and Flynn. They should have just went with Flynn and Hill! They're stupid by doing that best player available and then trading them away bullsh*t. They robbed everyone of the players that they wanted for sure. Knicks with Rubio/Flynn and then Ellington later in the draft, and then the Hawks with Lawson. I hate them and their stupid GM. They are truly the trolls of the NBA draft.

Anyways, like I said you can't go with Rubio and Flynn. None of them can guard the regular 2's in the league, and if they think they can pull that off, then they'll be drafting in the Top 3 spot next year again.

• Premium Member
ive heard that rubio is going to stay in spain now because he doesnt want to play for the t-wolves

It seems Minny prepared for the Rubio bail out. I wish his *ss would have just dropped right out of the first 2 rounds!!!

There ought to be some type of bannage that if a player pull what Rubio is pulling that he is banned from the league for 5 years. He has wasted Minny's top pick. I guess the best that they can do is send him and one of their sorry players to NY for DLEE and a future first or two.

There ought to be some type of bannage that if a player pull what Rubio is pulling that he is banned from the league for 5 years. He has wasted Minny's top pick.

I agree totally. Same thing happened with Yi a couple of seasons back. Crazy foreigners.

I don't fault Minny really, this was a notoriously weak draft that they happened to have a bazillion picks in. The one thing the draft had going for them was PGs so why not corner the market on them and then trade them to teams that want them for value rather than pick some guard or forward not worthy of making the slotted salary scale for that pick.