• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

SMOOVE IS STAYING... TRADE IS OFF!

Brotha2ThaNite

This guy really seems to know what he is talking about.

I really hope it is true too.

He was on the Hawks and Phoenix MB first claiming that a trade was about to go down. This info came from his lawyer friend who works with the Suns organization. (I think that is what he said. lol)

But now he claims the Suns where getting too happy. They Hawks don't want to give up what the Suns wants. Everyone is scare of Amare's eye problem and says he is damage goods.

If this is so.....THIS IS MY FIRST EVERY "NICE GOING SUND" quote. LOL

Here are the links. LINK 1 link 2

This is what was said on the Hawks MB.

Amare to ATL? it is VERY REAL

vanngoghon5 Post #1: 5:35 pm Quote | Report Violation

Total Posts: 4796

I don't like to start rumors, but I just talked to someone and it appears the Amar'e to Golden State deal is off as they do NOT want to part with A Randolph. NOW, there is a deal with Atlanta in the works. My friend with the Suns is part of the negotiating team. I called him and he said "I'll call you back in a little bit, we have a possible trade with ATL and are pounding out the numbers".. i said "so the Warrior deal is off", he said" yep, we insisted on Randolph or Curry and they won't give up either at this time"

don't have any details ... except that Josh Smith is involved... but this is from a good source.

Anyway, it looks like he is coming your way... Not a big fan.. of amar'e or the Hawks, but good luck with it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

perry4085 Post #2: 5:42 pm Quote | Report Violation

Total Posts: 2009

What a shame if it is true, but I doubt it is anyhow.

The Hawks could have and should have gotten a lot more than a loser like Amare for Josh Smith.

Now if the deal is Amare for MARVIN, or damaged goods for other damaged goods, then I'm not so upset, but I'm not sure that I would even give up a loser like MARVIN for that bum.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vanngoghon5 Post #3: 5:46 pm Quote | Report Violation

it is true... not making this up.. they are literally working out the numbers as I type this.... nothing is for sure, but don't be surprised to see this story break today or tomorrow.

Slumdog42 Post #4: 5:49 pm Quote | Report Violation

Total Posts: 94

You are a M0R0n.....

You would be lucky to get Amare so dont be such an arrogant SOB

Hawksman1970 Post #5: 5:58 pm Quote | Report Violation

Total Posts: 760

so what is the proposed deal coming out of PHOE?...have you heard details as in who it is they would be shipping and receiving in the deal?

vanngoghon5 Post #6: 6:03 pm Quote | Report Violation

I have no details.. just that a deal is going down and the numbers are being worked out but he sounded very confident it is happening. I was the guys best man, and am Godfather to his son... he isn't lying about it.... he was very busy and just gave me what i'm telling you.

Air Beezy 93 Post #8: 6:51 pm Quote | Report Violation

Total Posts: 74

It couldn't be Smith, because I doubt Smoove would agree to come the Suns? If he agreed to come anywhere it be with a winning team, not a team that's going downhill? Two words...

TRADE KICKER

perry4085 Post #9: 7:03 pm Quote | Report Violation

Total Posts: 2009

You could be MARVIN's sister too, but I still wouldn't give up a loser like MARVIN for a bum like Amare!

Air Beezy 93 Post #10: 7:15 pm Quote | Report Violation

Total Posts: 74

OK. That's a bit too much information. LOL!

joblo876 Post #11: 7:46 pm Quote | Report Violation

Total Posts: 18144

what;s up with the amare hate from that guy? If you are lucky enough that he is traded to you, he would automatically become your best player.

vanngoghon5 Post #12: 7:49 pm Quote | Report Violation

Alright- sorry everyone. .. just got off the phone with him again. He says the deal IS NOT happening. They cannot make the numbers work. Now he says, Kerr got way ahead of himself on this one

...like I said before, teams are afraid of Amare and his eye right now until they see him play. Atlanta wasn't willing to deal what the Suns were looking for and still consider Amare "damaged goods". He doubts anything will happen now.

Sorry . shouldn't even have posted on this but it sounded good a couple of hours ago. Turns out the Suns were just getting ahead of themselves. .and so was I.

cmac@23 Post #13: 9:00 pm Quote | Report Violation

Total Posts: 312

so i made a call to my friend who is a pee wee football coach in AZ, he is on the negotiating team jus tlike your friend and this is what he said

By Thursday Amare is a Hawk if he passes his physical. The trade is Amare + Lopez for Josh Smith, Josh Childress signed and traded with the offer he got from Phoenix last year, and the rights to David Anderson. Amare and the Hawks have come to an agreement on extension #'s. They have to wait till July 1st for Chills to be signed and for Josh Smith's byc to end. They cant give Amare the physical until July 1st. If he passes he is a Hawk.

cmac@23 Post #14: 9:00 pm Quote | Report Violation

nvm he just called me back and said he was on the shaq negotiaiting team

If so, it's not a surprise, as noted, Atlanta pulls out of a lot of deals.

An hour later someone else posted this....

By Thursday Amare is a Hawk if he passes his physical. The trade is Amare + Lopez for Josh Smith, Josh Childress signed and traded with the offer he got from Phoenix last year, and the rights to David Anderson. Amare and the Hawks have come to an agreement on extension #'s. They have to wait till July 1st for Chills to be signed and for Josh Smith's byc to end. They cant give Amare the physical until July 1st. If he passes he is a Hawk.

So who should we believe? I guess we will see this week.

i was thinking the same thing, who knows...guess we gotta just wait till thursday

Edited by falconfrenzy

Yeah, I saw that and posted in my current thread about the trade that we thought was going to happen. Then I notice this guys thread. If you notice at the end of this guy's thread that guy posted the quote you just posted as a joke.

did you understand what I just said because I think I lost myself on trying to explain. lol

i was thinking the same thing, who knows...guess we gotta just wait till thursday

this one is a joke. If you read the whole first post you will see the guys post.

By Thursday Amare is a Hawk if he passes his physical. The trade is Amare + Lopez for Josh Smith, Josh Childress signed and traded with the offer he got from Phoenix last year, and the rights to David Anderson. Amare and the Hawks have come to an agreement on extension #'s. They have to wait till July 1st for Chills to be signed and for Josh Smith's byc to end. They cant give Amare the physical until July 1st. If he passes he is a Hawk

Here is the first one

cmac@23 Post #13: 9:00 pm Quote | Report Violation

so i made a call to my friend who is a pee wee football coach in AZ, he is on the negotiating team jus tlike your friend and this is what he said

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

I don't believe that dude with a lawyer friend...either way nothing will happen until Wed. or Thurs. How do the Hawks think that Amare is "damaged goods" if we didn't even put him through a physical. I don't believe any of that crap until something really happens. :nono:

I find this to be the most sensible post on that board, Im being serious too. lol

LOOKIE LOOKIE DIS SUNZ FAN A LYN BOUT DIS TRAIT. AIN NO WAYZ DA A T L GONSTA GIV UP SMOOVE FO NO ONE I ONE LEG BLIN AYZZZ FULL AMARE. DEY JACKED YAWL FO JOE JOHNSON SOZ JUS LIV WIT DAT.