• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Hawks are in the hunt Charlie Villanueva '?

pimp

• Admin
Charlie Villanueva says he's done in Milwaukee. The Hawks are in the hunt, w/bunch of others, to try and land him. He's an ideal fit here.

https://twitter.com/sekousmith01

He doesn't really say anything else.I just posted the link for anyone that wants to bookmark Sekou's page.

Charlie V is an extremely inconsistent player who does not play inside or play defense. I would rather go after a guy who can bang and post up.

Charlie V is an extremely inconsistent player who does not play inside or play defense. I would rather go after a guy who can bang and post up.

Agreed. If he had more of a low post game I could see the fit, but with his perimeter oriented game and aversion to defense he doesn't seem like the right fit for what ails the Hawks front line.

Oh good grief!

CV is simply worthless as a PF. He thinks he's a SF and is a prima donna. Please, Rick Sund, take it from someone who has dealt with CV, he is not worth it at any price.

I agree with this post even though the UConn fan in me says not to. We need a backup center, not another power forward because we basically have two of those already. I would rather us spend the money on Zaza to re-sign him.