• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Artest talk can Stop He is signing with the Lakers

SmooveTheFuture

Like I have been saying for years, the salry cap does not apply to certain teams

Any team can offer the MLE every year if they want to. Whether or not you want to bankrupt yourself is the true question. Kobe's only got a few more years and with that market, their ticket prices and playoff success not to mention he's the most bankable star in the NBA. They can afford to pay Lux Tax for the time being as long as they break even in revenue.

• Admin
I have no idea why anyone would want Artest in the first place. The Hawks are just the kind of team he would destroy. He's much better of in LA where they won't let him do that.

Another blow to Houston...Artest left, Yao is out and McGrady is crippled...they might go from championship contender to the lottery this year.

The best thing here would be for Artest to injure Kobe in practice and have him out for the rest of the season. I'd love to see that.

-Hater

• Premium Member
so that means ariza is off their radar then..maybe teams will focus on him instead of marvin. i want marvin back now.

Just read on ESPN that Ariza has made a verbal committment to the Rockets. The Lakers got the better of this 'deal'.

On the bright side, hopefully this means that Houston does not have enough money to go after ZaZa.