• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Jeff Teague

Chaze

You're right. I have your user profile in my bookmarks and I have subscribed to your posts. Whenever you make a post, I get a message sent directly to my e-mail. Either way, Acie Law is no longer in Atlanta... get over it!

why don't u get over the fact that I support Acie. Just because he leaves it's not like i'm just gonna stop supporting him so find something else to do than stalk me on a message board.

I still think Acie is a better option right now. If the Hawks are lucky Acie will be let go by GS and return to lead this team to the finals.

I don't see how anyone can come to that assessment

Mike Woodson didn't even trust Acie Law to play when he was healthy.

Teague is also not nearly as timid when it comes to driving to the rim. And his jump shot has to be as good as Law's

• Admin
I really think when its all said and done Jeff Teague will be the steal of this draft hes a guy that will work on his game as hard as kobe and a great dunker and shooter all he needs is to play better defense wich will come in time and be a pass first point guard.

(Any one agree or disagree)

I honestly don't care if he could dunk or not. He needs to learn to be a playmaker. I don't want a shoot/scoring pg. If he can get the team offense involved then I will be happy with this pick. I was really hoping for Lawson. I hope Teague can prove that he can lead a team too.

I don't see how anyone can come to that assessment

Mike Woodson didn't even trust Acie Law to play when he was healthy.

Teague is also not nearly as timid when it comes to driving to the rim. And his jump shot has to be as good as Law's

Link? seriously was Acie timid in college? no and has Teague played an NBA game yet? no, so just going off of college both were very confident players coming out. It is yet to be seen whether Teague will keep that confidence once dumb woody gets a hold to him like he did Acie. If he does then great we made the right pick. if not then we're screwed once again by woody.

Steal of the draft? I doubt it. I feel the steal of the draft is going to be Tywon Lawson. He was by far the best pure point guard in this draft and one of the top 5 players in the entire thing, IMO.

What I hope is that those of you supporting Jeff Teague right now will accept him for what he actually is and not focus on what he isn't when he does start getting a lot of minutes. He is not a pure point guard, and he likely will never become a pure point guard. His strength is not his passing, and he doesn't protect the basketball. His 1:1 assist to turnover ratio shows that. His strength is his ability to get to the rim and his pull up jumper. At best, you hope this guy can be another Gilbert Arenas type of point guard. I have a feeling he's going to be a Jason Terry type of player that is at his best when he can be a combo guard coming off the bench.

Steal of the draft? I doubt it. I feel the steal of the draft is going to be Tywon Lawson. He was by far the best pure point guard in this draft and one of the top 5 players in the entire thing, IMO.

What I hope is that those of you supporting Jeff Teague right now will accept him for what he actually is and not focus on what he isn't when he does start getting a lot of minutes. He is not a pure point guard, and he likely will never become a pure point guard. His strength is not his passing, and he doesn't protect the basketball. His 1:1 assist to turnover ratio shows that. His strength is his ability to get to the rim and his pull up jumper. At best, you hope this guy can be another Gilbert Arenas type of point guard. I have a feeling he's going to be a Jason Terry type of player that is at his best when he can be a combo guard coming off the bench.

Neither is Flip. Neither is Crawford.

However, some seem to think we need to dump Bibby. Unreal.....

Neither is Flip. Neither is Crawford.

However, some seem to think we need to dump Bibby. Unreal.....

and bibby IS? wow son...Rondo, Paul, D. williams, A. brooks, rose, nelson, mo williams and then you have bibby lol...I'd take Teague all day. More atheletic, young, and fresh over slow, older, one dimensional, on the decline

and bibby IS? wow son...Rondo, Paul, D. williams, A. brooks, rose, nelson, mo williams and then you have bibby lol...I'd take Teague all day. More atheletic, young, and fresh over slow, older, one dimensional, on the decline

More athletic, young, fresh over slow....got us what? 13 wins??

You need veterans. You need experience. You need leadership to win in the NBA. We have progressed with Bibby as our PG.

You need veterans. You need experience. You need leadership to win in the NBA. We have progressed with Bibby as our PG.

dude u had more of a veteran team at 13 wins than last year...so bibby the next three years will put the hawks above the elite 3? or you're just satisfied keeping them in the 4 seed and copping out in the 2nd round? dude don't kid yourself. with the same coach, older bibby, same josh smith, the hawks will be surpassed by the bulls, detroit, and even miami if they continue to stick to this formula. I guess I'm just all for putting teague out there from jump. just my opinion, i respect yours

dude u had more of a veteran team at 13 wins than last year...so bibby the next three years will put the hawks above the elite 3? or you're just satisfied keeping them in the 4 seed and copping out in the 2nd round? dude don't kid yourself. with the same coach, older bibby, same josh smith, the hawks will be surpassed by the bulls, detroit, and even miami if they continue to stick to this formula. I guess I'm just all for putting teague out there from jump. just my opinion, i respect yours

Exactly people are just happy to settle for the first round every year. Worst case scenario he makes us a running team and we score 100+ points a game. I rather play Crawford he pushes the tempo and doesn't skip when he runs. And if Smith is still chucking 3's and not boxing out this year it is time to make a change.

Edited by GameTime

I really think when its all said and done Jeff Teague will be the steal of this draft hes a guy that will work on his game as hard as kobe and a great dunker and shooter all he needs is to play better defense wich will come in time and be a pass first point guard.

(Any one agree or disagree)

true, he should be starting after the all star break if he is who we think he is

no having 6 foot 8 nobodies like Obinna Ekezie starting for u at center is what gives u 13 wins. drafting all the wrong players is what gives u 13 wins. hiring an idiot as coach is what gives u 13 wins, but all those wrong but talented picks you'll still improve on 13 wins automatically.

Exactly people are just happy to settle for the first round every year. Worst case scenario he makes us a running team and we score 100+ points a game. I rather play Crawford he pushes the tempo and doesn't skip when he runs. And if Smith is still chucking 3's and not boxing out this year it is time to make a change.

Settle for the first round every year? You act like the playoffs are a staple in this francise! LOL.

We've made the playoffs twice in the last decade. Are you aware of that? We also advanced to the second round this past year.