• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Should Sund, Woody, JJ, Smoove and Bibby gang up on a FA?

sturt

• Premium Member

It's putting eggs in one basket so to speak, since if in Boston's case they fail to sign Sheed, then their second choice becomes, very publicly, not as wanted.

As has been said so long by so many, this is such a critical off-season to either go forward, tread water, or go backward, and two of the three aren't acceptable.

I believe Sund believes we have to add to the roster some skill set and history of success that is significant, and if nothing else, I think it would give the fans some reassurance that we aren't going to get beat for lack of effort or enthusiasm about our future.

Not since we signed Deke away from Denver have we had such a sell-able product to someone looking to plug-in and take a team higher.

It's putting eggs in one basket so to speak, since if in Boston's case they fail to sign Sheed, then their second choice becomes, very publicly, not as wanted.

As has been said so long by so many, this is such a critical off-season to either go forward, tread water, or go backward, and two of the three aren't acceptable.

I believe Sund believes we have to add to the roster some skill set and history of success that is significant, and if nothing else, I think it would give the fans some reassurance that we aren't going to get beat for lack of effort or enthusiasm about our future.

Not since we signed Deke away from Denver have we had such a sell-able product to someone looking to plug-in and take a team higher.

I sure would like to hope so. I'm not sure we have the personalities on our team to push for a certain player, unless it's Marion or Amare or someone from JJ's Phoenix days. We have to have faith in Sund. It's his show this off-season, this year.