• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Per recent hoax posts

sturt

• Premium Member

the guys said it was a joke in the post. Loosen up guys. What should be done about people posting in the wrong place?

Edited by NineOhTheRino

Suspend him. That was low. That was made for people to open it up and discuss their dislike for Woodson. What a Joke! What if everyone made up their own BS post like that? Breaking News: Josh Smith traded! Only to find it is meant to hate on Smoove! Totally uncalled for!

• Premium Member

:offtopic2: that's some wired stuff with Steve McNair. It's amazing what guys go through for a little tail.

• Premium Member
was that supposed to be funny?

No. It's a sad and crazy story. I lump this in with my crazy Gov from SC.

Just so we are clear nineoh I'm not for suspending but those thread titles either have to be changed or have it closed. No need to draw views just by stating something outlandish. You can just as easily start a discussion with a logical title. Save the theatrics for RealGM.

• Premium Member
Just so we are clear nineoh I'm not for suspending but those thread titles either have to be changed or have it closed. No need to draw views just by stating something outlandish. You can just as easily start a discussion with a logical title. Save the theatrics for RealGM.

It happens with newbies. Warn them then move on. Most turn out to very engaging members.

These types of childish messages aren't going to be allowed on here. MVP23 has been suspended for 2 weeks after having been warned multiple times about this.

Oh and NineOhTheRino that McNair post was classless and won't be tolerated either. I don't know what your deal is but it seems like you're trying to start stuff on here lately and if it continues it's going to be dealt with as well. This is a forum for adults to have adult discussions and if that's too much for you to handle then I suggest posting someplace else.

These types of childish messages aren't going to be allowed on here. MVP23 has been suspended for 2 weeks after having been warned multiple times about this.

Oh and NineOhTheRino that McNair post was classless and won't be tolerated either. I don't know what your deal is but it seems like you're trying to start stuff on here lately and if it continues it's going to be dealt with as well. This is a forum for adults to have adult discussions and if that's too much for you to handle then I suggest posting someplace else.

Handled well Dolfan. Thank you.

• Premium Member

Sorry Dolfan, maybe I should have stated that differently. Wasn't trying to be funny or controversial just making an off topic comment on a trow away thread.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member
Sorry Dolfan, maybe I should have stated that differently. Wasn't trying to be funny or controversial just making an off topic comment on a trow away thread.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

An adult response. Thank you.

That comment about McNair was low. Is there any way to edit or delete it? The man was murdered we don't need to sit back and make jokes about it.

I'm just going to close this thread and let it sink into oblivion.