• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Market Center: Hoopshype

They put this up every year. Has list of FA, trades chips and what teams are looking for.

http://hoopshype.com/market_center.htm

Thanks. I question whether we need a "swingman" though. Maybe that's assuming we don't re-sign Marvin.

Thanks. I question whether we need a "swingman" though. Maybe that's assuming we don't re-sign Marvin.

Well I have always said that even with Marv we need a SF with some size and length on the bench. 6'3" Flip and 6'5" Mo don't really cut it against all the gargantuan wings in the east.

I don't agree with their team needs except with front court depth. I guess our top needs right now...

1. Front Court Depth (Sign Zaza and D. Andersen)

2. A SF (Sign Marvin / Chillz)

We also need a leader if the rumors about Bibby signing with ATL is not true. But I think we have plenty of swingmen and plenty of playmakers already in JJ, Crawford, Teague, and possibly Smith. With Marvin back, we'll have more than enough IMO.

I don't agree with their team needs except with front court depth. I guess our top needs right now...

1. Front Court Depth (Sign Zaza and D. Andersen)

2. A SF (Sign Marvin / Chillz)

We also need a leader if the rumors about Bibby signing with ATL is not true. But I think we have plenty of swingmen and plenty of playmakers already in JJ, Crawford, Teague, and possibly Smith. With Marvin back, we'll have more than enough IMO.

The term swingman usually denotes a player that can alternate between the SG and SF position. Currently only Joe has that ability, Mo is considered one but he lacks the quicks for SG and the height for SF. I doubt that they mean we add a starter at that position but depth. We really don't have any perimeter size on the bench and I feel adding a Rodney Carney or Gerald Green would shore up that position for us with little money. I agree that Crawford is our new playmaker and Teague should show some flashes but yes frontcourt depth is the key.