Bibby deal not done yet

GameTime

Wow I thought it was all but a done deal. If we don't re-sign the guy I'll end up saying it would have been too good to be true to have Bibby along with Crawford and Teague

According to the blog, the deal isn't done, but they are close to agreeing to terms. Mike Bibby will be Atlanta's point guard for next season at least.

• Premium Member
fixed

Stop being so bitter about it. It's not like Bibby brings nothing to the table. The guy can still play. I'm just glad the ASG isn't running the team on the cheap and trying to explain why signing Flip to be our PG for the next few years is such a great move. They saw positive results with Bibs and that's why we're bringing him back.

We dont need sorry ayss Mike Bibby. THose Hawks teams that use to average 25 turnovers a game were exciting. Now that we got Crawford we can really have some fun there.

:computer8:

That's what I want to watch.....yeah, can't wait.

• Premium Member
If they they didn't get JC I wouldn't mind Bibby but he is not needed with Teague also on board. Sund don't let me down man, you had GM experience dating back to the 70's. Don't let team dime eat off of us.

I'm starting wonder if all the Bibby hate around here has anything to do with the actual game of basketball. It's starting to defy logic and reason.

If they they didn't get JC I wouldn't mind Bibby but he is not needed with Teague also on board. Sund don't let me down man, you had GM experience dating back to the 70's. Don't let team dime eat off of us.

Agreed. Post All-Star Bibby averaged 13 points and 4 assists in 35 minutes. Who thinks Crawford can't average that? Bibby slows down our team guys with his skipping. We need to run.

3-5 mill tops for Bibby anything more is a travesty.

Stop being so bitter about it. It's not like Bibby brings nothing to the table. The guy can still SHOOT. I'm just glad the ASG isn't running the team on the cheap and trying to explain why signing Flip to be our PG for the next few years is such a great move. They saw positive results with Bibs and that's why we're bringing him back.

fixed lol

I'm starting wonder if all the Bibby hate around here has anything to do with the actual game of basketball. It's starting to defy logic and reason.

How is that hate when it's the truth. Didn't say Bibby was worthless, he just isn't the future of the Hawks. I would say Crawford has more of a future here than Bibby. You just think he is going to get better on D like needing a brake job hoping the red light will go away.

If his jumpshot is off, he is worthless. I could count how many charges he has taken the past year on one hand and I don't have a pinky.

He made 167 three point field goals and only attempted a total 171 free attempts in 2740 minutes. Take away the tech free throws he received from defensive 3, player techs, etc.(I'll say a good 30) and it's even more bad.

The only starting pg with worst per 36 minutes free throw attempts is Steve Blake.

whats funny about that statement is that some of you wanted steven blake here in ATLANTA. At least we are arguing about issues such as bringing back a solid peice of our team, as opposed to how we drafted some bum from europe instead of Jeff Teague. the times have changed for hawks fans and we should all be excited not bickering.