• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Cavs courting J CHILLS

NJHAWK

It will be unpopular on this forum as we need a Big - and I agree - but the biggest no brainer out there for CHillz is a swap for Bruce Bowen IMO.

Chillz isn't on the team and probably won't be ever again so this isn't Chillz for Bowen, it's Bowen for an asset we've got sitting overseas doing nothing except taking up a caphold for us.

Can you imagine the positive influence Bowen would have on Smoove, Marvin, Horford, etc?

I think the chances are at over 75% Chills is a target. Maybe Marion but would he settle for the mle? What are you waiting for start posting the trades that work cap wise? Since when have we ever let reality get in the way of fun!!!!

Edited by NJHAWK

OMG nevermind Clevland has nothing to offer except JJ Hickson and he doesnt make enough. West fits but they wont trade him for Chills and there is no way I want Boobie Gibsons contract.

I think the chances are at over 75% Chills is a target. Maybe Marion but would he settle for the mle? What are you waiting for start posting the trades that work cap wise? Since when have we ever let reality get in the way of fun!!!!

It's been quite the opposite. Reality checks are usually done after some wild trades are suggested. Good to have options . . . . and to think only a month ago there seemed to be no chances he'd come back.

After Hedo signing in Toronto I don't think Marion has a choice - he will be lucky to get the MLE.

• Premium Member
OMG nevermind Clevland has nothing to offer except JJ Hickson and he doesnt make enough. West fits but they wont trade him for Chills and there is no way I want Boobie Gibsons contract.

Now you know why I didn't propose anything...