• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

If Kidd gets 3 yrs/ $25 mill.......then.....

Ruckus

So how much is Bibby worth? Just wondering what you guys/gals thought? One might say that he is not Jason Kidd (which is true) and therefore shouldn't receive as lucrative of a contract. On the other hand, one might say that Bibby (aside from rebounds and assists) brings many of the things that Kidd does to his team. I am a JK fans as much as the next, but its impossible not to see that he is on the down more that the up.

So how much is Bibby worth? Just wondering what you guys/gals thought? One might say that he is not Jason Kidd (which is true) and therefore shouldn't receive as lucrative of a contract. On the other hand, one might say that Bibby (aside from rebounds and assists) brings many of the things that Kidd does to his team. I am a JK fans as much as the next, but its impossible not to see that he is on the down more that the up.

The only thing Bibby has going for him with re-signing with the Hawks compared to what Kidd has would be his age, which I think should make up for the difference in what they bring to the table and therefore get him a contract that is basically equal in length and amount. Having Kidd set the market already is certainly a good thing for us.

• Premium Member

If I'm Bibby I'm signing after Zaza. If Zaza is worth 5/25 (a figure being tossed around on hs.net) then Bibby has to get at least that. Bibby probably looking at 3/18 if Zaza gets what we're thinking he'll get.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

If I'm Bibby I'm signing after Zaza. If Zaza is worth 5/25 (a figure being tossed around on hs.net) then Bibby has to get at least that. Bibby probably looking at 3/18 if Zaza gets what we're thinking he'll get.

6 million per would be fair for his services. I'm a fan of brining him back, but if it takes 25 million to do so, that seems steep to me and may hinder what we could do in the future.