• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

MY 2K9 Team

frankthetank966

So i finally finished my first yr. in 2k9 and lost in game 6 of the eastern finals to DET.

Bibby didn't want to resign either did Flip. I decided to let Marv. walk because he is so-so in the game.

So I made some key signing of Horry, Devin Harris, Antoine Walker and Mario.

Here is my team.

PG Harris

SG Crawford

SF JJ

PF Smith

C Horf

BN Zaza

BN Walker

BN Bowen (via trade)

BN Mario

BN draft pick center=81 rating

BN draft pick PG=68 rating

what do y'all think?

Solid Squad. My buddy is currently working on creating all the rookies, he's obsessed. He's got Teague at an 82. A bit high...perhaps, but I'm not complaining.

I can't play the game unless I have the exact roster the Hawks have....kinda dumb, I know, but it's just weird playing with guys that aren't really on the team. Same with the other teams, it's just strange. LOL

My Squad

PG: Bibby,Salim,Sergio Rodriguez

Sg:Johnson,Rudy Fernandez

F:Marvin Williams, Mo Evans

PF:Josh Smith,Solomon Jones

C: Al Horford, Zaza

The Blazers offered me Rudy Fernandez and Luke Jackson for Acie Law. I traded away Flip Murray for Sergio Rodriguez.

Cool.

Yea, I've been playing arround with the Hawks since some of the trades. My current team.

Bibby, Sessions (figure he's at least similar to Teague)

JJ, Crawford

Marvin, Mo

Smoove, Some scrub I picked up in FA... Hardly ever play him...Call me Mike Woodson.. lol.

Horford, Zaza

The combination of Sessions/JJ and Crawford/JJ is pretty rediculous.

what is that?

The living roster feature enables the game to download up-to-date statistics, player ratings, and behaviors and trends that reflect how the players are performing in real life.

The living roster feature enables the game to download up-to-date statistics, player ratings, and behaviors and trends that reflect how the players are performing in real life.

Not only that but it also updates your roster after trades and signings. For example I just got Eric Hinske on my Yankees season because the Yankees traded for him in real life. I think that's really cool.

Here is my team:

Bibby

JJ

Marvin

Smith

Horford

Bench:

Kapono

Camby

Lindsey Hunter

That is basically all I use. I mainly run the offense through Josh until they double-team him, then as soon as they collapse on him kick it out to Bibby, JJ, Kapono, Hunter, or Marvin (I coached his 3-point shooting) for 3's.